Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

"
deadunion wrote:
"
ama wrote:
Not a word about improvement of Sirus fight?

This thread is about the atlas not bosses.
go make a new thread about sirus if you feel strongly about it. They already weakened sirus to the point he's brain dead easy even on ssf hc

oi. so toxic. i call this unfair.

all characters should be nerfed to the point rangers are. then go and do sirus.

so easy so strong. what the hell man. so easy so easy. go make ranger and do it do the sirus. i want to see that how easy it will be for you..

but dont be so toxic to another community member.
fk archnemesis.
Booooo NO SUPPORTER PACKS FOR YOU
Last edited by ExtoExta on Mar 2, 2020, 12:24:23 PM
WTH am i reading ? is is april fools joke ggg? why are you alwys nerfing things you should never touch?
"
SuperDrop wrote:
"
deadunion wrote:
"
ama wrote:
Not a word about improvement of Sirus fight?

This thread is about the atlas not bosses.
go make a new thread about sirus if you feel strongly about it. They already weakened sirus to the point he's brain dead easy even on ssf hc

oi. so toxic. i call this unfair.

all characters should be nerfed to the point rangers are. then go and do sirus.

so easy so strong. what the hell man. so easy so easy. go make ranger and do it do the sirus. i want to see that how easy it will be for you..

but dont be so toxic to another community member.

What makes you think that every skill needs to have the power to do Sirus?
Don't try to hold it, flow with it.
Last edited by Silovoid on Mar 2, 2020, 12:27:16 PM
so why should I do more awakening objectives? 5% more chance to spawn but it makes my maps significantly harder? bad design. I predict most people will only keep awakening bonus as close to 75 as possible and also might quit early to a much worse map sustain.
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
Last edited by Petarded on Mar 2, 2020, 12:28:15 PM
yeet
pls dont say i have to do the shit again to get the fucking orbs ???

Atlas Reshuffle
We are making very minimal changes to the Atlas in Path of Exile: Delirium League, though we'll be making minor adjustments to a few map tiers. This will result in Atlas map completion being reset on Standard league. You will retain your Unique Map completion. Completing a high-tier map will complete all maps one tier below the map that you completed. For example, completing a Tier 15 Map will complete all maps up to Tier 14.

30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

Well thats not my idea of fun at all.
Ciao!
The more I read through these comments, at this point, the more I feel I simply don't connect with most people in here in the end.

Mostly I see complaining about things being changed as a result of habit more than anything else. Some people being used to imperfect mechanics from before but used to them regardless, and have a gripe that it changed and forced them to play differently.

Although I can understand the inconvenience to some extent, I also personally feel "stale and the same" is much worse. And continue to enjoy the new Atlas way more.

It feels like most complaints are just complaints for the sake of people steaming off at this point. I mean seriously? It is an issue that you have 200 atlas missions? Wow, it must be so hard for you that you probably can't sleep at night. It literally effects nothing.

Others complaining that only feedback from the 1% is taken. Well, to use this last example for starters, the 200+ red atlas missions... I would say it is something that 1% experiences more. Most people that are not grinding in that manner are nowhere near that number. Contradicting claims is all I see again, just for the reason of complaining.

Lets not even get started with the whole "we want this" and when we get it "no we want it as it was" loop that I actually notice in many communities.

Either people have no idea what they want, or a simpler more realistic explanation is that half want it one way and the other half the other way in many cases, and when one complains and a change is made, the other side then complains, and rinse repeat. Which makes the whole argument each time of "you only do what these 1% want" even less existent.

PoE became easier and easier because people said it was too hard. Now they are trying to revamp it because people found it too easy.

In what way is all this not evidence that the community feedback is indeed shaping the game?

Either way, I just wonder, how many people are actually thinking some of the things they are saying through before saying them. That is what bothers me the most. Like the other example someone made that GGG has too much grind and yeah its in the name but even Blizzard isnt that bad.

Well, on that note, Blizzard hands you things for just showing up. We want to talk about their last arpg which is more arcade rpg than anything else? Going to lvl 70 in 15 minutes? And having everything you need drop within the next couple hours? How can one even begin to compare? Especially on a f2p title.

Truth is, if they make things less grindable, people would then complain "this game is dead, there is nothing else to do I done all the end game and now its just stale"... Forcing the devs to find even more radical ways to increase content to please those notions. In a game that already has the most content in it that any arpg has to offer.

You leave the grind in, then the complaint is "omg, so much grind to do things in this game"... And? That is a bad thing? You want things just handed to you? I am I guess alone once more feeling happy that I can go at a normal pace in my experience of the game and always feel like there is something else I can do.

Further more, complaints about grind. In a game that has trade? Don't have the map you want, buy it. Too expensive? Well, somethings got to give, it cant just be a "gimme it all now" experience. F2P doesnt mean "get things for free handed out to you for just showing up".

I play on and off. Had been for 6 years mostly offline. Since 3.8, I have collected, without actually even really trying, 1300 chaos orbs. And have spent at least another that much on trade and buying things. There is absolutely nothing in the game I can't trade for and purchase. And I'm not even that hardcore.

Find a map you don't want? Sell it... And buy maps you do want. Someone gave people the solution of using Horizon Orbs, and was called out as a troll more or less. Its as if nothing pleases you people. Sure is getting tiring every time I come in here to see an avalanche of complaints on some of the silliest things a human being could ever complain about.

I just dont get it in the end. Honestly, feels like first world problems of a whole new level. Feels like people simply want to not have fun and enjoy things, being constantly in a state of mind to try and complain. I cannot think of another proper reasoning behind so many complaints about things which are nitpicks in reality.

People were complaining with the last Atlas, people complaining with the new Atlas, and if they make alterations to try and please more sides people will still complain, and you will have that oddball that would then also complain because he has too many T16 maps of the map he actually wants. "Omg, my Atlas Missions are 200+ and the T16 map I farmed for is more than I can ever complete... this game is stupid!"

I rest my case.

Carry on...
"
Eternaltier wrote:

wow 98% of the comments here are whining.
why don't you play something else?
ever thought about digging up the maps you would like to run.
You could say that the game is shit because you need maps to use the map device.

WTF. Because people do enjoy the game, they just don't enjoy these specific changes, so they're leaving their feedback?

Don't like the feedback? Don't read the comments in this thread.
Last edited by jewelsy2 on Mar 2, 2020, 12:41:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info