Changes to the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Delirium

"
deadunion wrote:
"
ama wrote:
Not a word about improvement of Sirus fight?

This thread is about the atlas not bosses.
go make a new thread about sirus if you feel strongly about it. They already weakened sirus to the point he's brain dead easy even on ssf hc

yes he is bullshit and was to begin with.
maybe they rather just bring elder and shaper back, if you need them with these conquerors
I have to agree with those who have complained about the awakening bonus change. Map sustain in the past was one of the biggest and most annoying issues to deal with and this league fixed it. Some may consider that it was to much but for others the lack of high tier maps was a turn off and caused them to stop playing earlier than they might have otherwise. And on the other side of things there isn't any real harm in having an excess of red maps. If you want to add the master mission chance, fine, but don't take away the bonus to higher tier map drops.
how about instead you "change" drox one-shotting my 5416 hp/63% phys damage reduction un-potted/4977 molten shell/always-fortified champion from halfway across the screen with his fist on T16? or maybe Sirus glitching the camera out over and over and kicking people into degen pools that can still one-shot without touching you? no one wanted this crap
Awakening Bonus Objectives will now give:
x% increased effect of Modifiers on non-unique Maps (up to the 24% previously available)
x% increased chance of receiving an Atlas Mission (10% total in addition to the base chance of 35%)

this means awakening bonus is a debuff which can't be controlled
"
perandus manor has been completed HOW ?

Haha true i was wondering that myself, never saw the map pop up in trade
"
mb777 wrote:
The common reaction in this thread is to gripe about being forced to trade to sustain your maps and progress through the endgame. I feel that there is an elephant in the room however, and that is the trade system currently in the game. It forces you to be at your keyboard to buy or sell. It forces you to be at the mercy of the market flippers in POE. Progression is sometimes utterly halted because you have to choose between map sustain or equipment upgrades. The market flippers know this.

If a psuedo auction house style with a "buy it now" feature trade system just for maps was implemented, the nerf to map drops would be irrelevant because that manual, boring, and tedious process of purchasing maps would be gone curtailed.

Map sustain is possible with vender recipes, Zana and horizon orbs.

What is the cartographer thing everyone keeps wishing would come back?

Indeed, trade itself and map quality are the problems but we've all given up on GGG fixing trade because they said they don't want to and we're like please sir may I have some more.

Gamers generally of today especially in poe because "free" to play, actively attack the notion of us having moral authority at all to dictate terms. They believe on the whole that as customers and humans we have no ethical claim to rights of any sort. Because we can leave if we choose and because technically no spending is being forced.

Of course I disagree, I feel humans always have ethical duties to each other, but I'm apparently in the extreme minority.

Side note, GGG actively encourages scammers. It's not even a bannable offense to specifically scam other players. See for yourself, get scammed and contact support about it. And again no one cares because gamers of today accept all of the responsibility and give up all of the moral authority. We complain but we ultimately will not boycott or organize.

So yes, there are several elephants in the room, but they will not be addressed by this community. Not when a full third of it is eager to come down on anyone who scolds GGG for anything.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Nizah wrote:
Literally everyone was happy with map drops

That's why. GGG is playing a psychological game here. How many fanboy defenders deploy right wing work "ethic" style arguments? That's not a coincidence. They want workplace psychology in play, not vacation psychology.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
slindimasq wrote:
"
We'll also be removing the "x% chance for Maps to drop one tier higher" bonus from Awakening Bonus Objectives.

RIP those who supported GGG by buying delirium supporter packs

That's why I always wait before purchasing pack - I buy those only if I'm satisfied with the current expansion, and you should do the same.
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
"
jddc78 wrote:
Big fan of the changes overall, but have to jump on the bandwagon complaining about the % higher tier change to maps for awakening bonus.

One of the things I thought was pretty damn cool and gave me a 2nd wave of accomplishment was getting awakening bonus this league. But removing the map tier means it is basically a cosmetic achievement now, which is a shame.

I dont realy get that point. You just run a t16 Map or a t15 Map and it counts every map to it from this branch as completed up to to a tier that is one lower. So you dont realy lose something....
"We want to bring some of that determinism back into the Atlas."

it seems you do not understand what that word means.

The determinist approach proposes that all behaviour has a cause and is thus predictable. Free will is an illusion, and our behaviour is governed by internal or external forces over which we have no control.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info