Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

This was my first ever poe Char/build. Was fun, got to maps very fast and still getting better and better. Thx!
Hi im a new player and am a little confused how you are able to keep up both Skitter Bots and Hatred with support gems while still having mana to use,as that should make almost 100% of mana reserved?
Can you remind me which "Spectres" I have to deal with .... I can't find this information in your presentation .... Thank you.
PS : I can't wait for buid 3.11 ... I'm a fan of this buid (... and its author :))
"
Can you remind me which "Spectres" I have to deal with .... I can't find this information in your presentation ...

Ya would like to know that too. I also didnt know, that i can equip my Animate Guardian. Was a nice update when i did this for a few c.
"
flipmode949 wrote:
"
Can you remind me which "Spectres" I have to deal with .... I can't find this information in your presentation ...

Ya would like to know that too. I also didnt know, that i can equip my Animate Guardian. Was a nice update when i did this for a few c.

I've been asked so, so many times which spectres are used. I've been messaged in game, answered forum posts repeatedly, and the type of spectres used is mentioned at least 3 (probably more) times in the guide. It's in the FAQ section, which the very top of the guide indicates you should read before asking questions. I honestly have no idea how someone can realize that the build uses spectres, and also manage to not read one of the many mentions of which ones are used. It's just amazing at this point, I'm speechless. It blows my mind.

TLDR STYGIAN SILVERBACK AND CARNAGE CHIEFTAIN SPECTRES, BOTH OF WHICH CAN BE FOUND IN THE RIVERWAYS OF ACT 6.

Thank you for your interest in the guide, and good luck in the upcoming league.

"
Dogman123456 wrote:
im a new player and am a little confused how you are able to keep up both Skitter Bots and Hatred with support gems while still having mana to use,as that should make almost 100% of mana reserved?

By taking the Sovereignty nodes on the tree, there is approximately 10% of mana left unreserved. That's enough to cast a few animated weapons, and they don't need to be spammed much outside the start of a map.

To make this less clunky, there are a few options:
- Get reduced mana cost of skills o gear, either a % reduced cost or -cost (flat amount) - the latter is slightly better
- acquire a mana flask with the Enduring prefix, and activate it while casting animated weapons at the start of a map
- switch in a Blood Magic gem in your support links at the start of a map, and then switch it out again while mapping after summoning AW.
Thank you for the reply Author!
Thank you so much for this Guide again dude, with animate weapon i got my first char to lvl 100 ever and the damage is pretty much insane.

if anyone is interested i can post the pob

Looking forward to playing this again next league :))
Last edited by Calvinbutters on Jun 10, 2020, 9:07:28 PM
"
There will be a 3.11 update to the build - I'm waiting for patch notes, then will make any needed adjustments.

Looking forward to it--thank you!

Delirium was my first league (And poe was my first arpg since the original Diablo). I had a lot of fun learning the basics with an ED/C trickster guide that carried me to 94, but I'm looking forward to something different for Harvest, and your build looks like a fun way to keep learning.

Edit: Holy flame totems, your build resources thread is super-useful for those of us like me who still have buckets to learn.
Last edited by GERWARIC on Jun 11, 2020, 11:31:08 AM
Ignore this post asked a question before I realized genooristy is a thing
Last edited by Dogman123456 on Jun 13, 2020, 8:45:44 PM
A lot of leagues waiting for a decent AW build.

Just tested this yesterday in standar with my lvl 100 (is like a lvl 88 because i havent done 12 skill point reward quests).

Nothing like old school automatic AW build but its funny and works fine until T16. Today ill test conquerors.

No best gear and obv. i have not cluster jewels so passive tree is a bit different.

If any1 wants to see gear/passives my char is QuickestKicker.

Thx for the guide. Ill do this build in harvest if GGG does not nerf it.

EDIT:

1) Im using the AG cheap version

2) I have 4 spectres: the 2 monkeys with chargues generation, the dog ruin hellion and that monster casting frostbite.

3) If you are using neversink filter need only edit file and uncomment animate weapon section
Last edited by DesDeCero on Jun 15, 2020, 6:56:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info