Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Isnt it bad for EE if my bladefall does cold dmg? because it does that with hatred on.
"
vicmankiller wrote:
Isnt it bad for EE if my bladefall does cold dmg? because it does that with hatred on.

nvm i forgot avatar of fire, im stupid
"
This is my final setup for this build.

POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/WnZR3pPT = 505m shaper dps /W 3 Frenzy, 3 Power charges up

My current setup
Spoiler

Offhand Switch/defensive
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

Gameplay
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIbG3ma9UQs

Thanks for the guide, had a blast playing my first time summoner.

How did you solve the mana reservation issue from the combination of:
Hatred 50%
Haste 50%
and Skitterbot 35%?

I don't run haste as an aura, but as a buff (Vaal haste)
Hello guys!

If i buy Crown of the Tyrant, which socket color is the most desirable and can i recolor it?
After that i can use avatar of fire? And will this allow me to trigger EE, if so can i use this only to trigger it so i can replace the +fire/lighting dmg on my ring?

Im still having problems staying alive while fighting sirus and simulacrum wave 20, i think i have a decent build. Any tipps to my build?

Thanks for anyone who answers!
"

Thanks for the clarification.

I checked POB for both yours and the author's builds. The DPS difference is almost 50 times!!! Where does the huge difference come from?

I'm trying to mimic your build, but it's no where near the DPS you have in POB.

"
D0RUCE wrote:
Hello guys!

If i buy Crown of the Tyrant, which socket color is the most desirable and can i recolor it?
After that i can use avatar of fire? And will this allow me to trigger EE, if so can i use this only to trigger it so i can replace the +fire/lighting dmg on my ring?

Im still having problems staying alive while fighting sirus and simulacrum wave 20, i think i have a decent build. Any tipps to my build?

Thanks for anyone who answers!

Green, and take Avatar of Fire. It's well worth the cost, and it's far more reliable. And yes, craft minion movement speed on your jewelry.

As for survivability, I'd swap to a rare chest, get a ring with Life (not just Implicit), and get better jewels (notably, small cluster jewels with Life, gg ones).

Also, just having more dps makes it a lot easier... But that's a lot of small things working together.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on May 22, 2020, 2:32:33 AM
"
deadoxygen wrote:
"

I checked POB for both yours and the author's builds. The DPS difference is almost 50 times!!! Where does the huge difference come from?

The biggest difference i see is the helmet their as using for the animated weapons in is like a 8.5L setup practically, giving the minions base +3% crit chance (has to be spell crit not attack crit, since minions are spells not attack based skill gem), 30% more ele dmg, lvl 18 conc effect, lvl 20 minion dmg, lvl 20 hypothermia, and the wand was also kinda nutty. But it's really the crazy helmet he/she is using for the AW setup is whats causing the disparity in dps.
Last edited by lyeesia on May 22, 2020, 3:29:52 AM
"
lyeesia wrote:
"
deadoxygen wrote:
"

The biggest difference i see is the helmet their as using for the animated weapons in is like a 8.5L setup practically, giving the minions base +3% crit chance (has to be spell crit not attack crit, since minions are spells not attack based skill gem), 30% more ele dmg, lvl 18 conc effect, lvl 20 minion dmg, lvl 20 hypothermia, and the wand was also kinda nutty. But it's really the crazy helmet he/she is using for the AW setup is whats causing the disparity in dps.

It's a lot more than that, and level 100, and 3 cluster jewels.

Anyhow, just wanted to correct you on the crit, since I don't want anyone wasting money. It's a spell to create them, yes, but you need Attack Crit for them, not Spell Crit. The weapons themselves make attacks.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on May 22, 2020, 6:56:51 AM
Is the spell crit just specific to zombies then? I wasn't aware thx for the fix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info