Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Why no one is playing Awakened Generosity? Am I missing something on the gem?
I see lot of people staying with Generosity
Hey guys,

Having a blast atm with this build, i can do t16/t17 quite easily as long as i stay mobile, and the AWs now start to be really nasty !

But i'm having a bit of trouble on the simulacrum, i always manage to finish it, but i really struggle past wave 16/17. I usually swap Flesh Offering for Bone offering, and the dps gets so low that the last waves don't really give any decent rewards... I'm on the third simulacrum done, and not a single one had been profitable. The last three waves, i usually fight REALLY HARD to stay alive, and only manage to get 3 delirium "stacks".

I don't know how to link my gear, so could someone be so kind and take a look at my character to give me some hints on how to improve ?

Cheers !

P.S : Excellent fun build in any case, the only really annoying thing is having to resummon every single map change / wipe. Great work OP !!
Last edited by isspissdicounass on May 7, 2020, 1:54:36 PM
"
Weakatchu wrote:
Why no one is playing Awakened Generosity? Am I missing something on the gem?
I see lot of people staying with Generosity

It's just expensive. Most top-end players with this build do use it.

"
zeLL1 wrote:

Any sugestion what can i improve ? or if im doind something wrong?

Overall it's great gear. However, without Blood Magic linked to Spectres they rarely give Frenzy/Power charges, it's a must. Meat Shield is also hurting your dps, since it makes the spectres and AG stay near you, instead of following targets like AW. You also don't have Feeding Frenzy linked anywhere, it's usually used on Carrion Golem like so:

This is losing you a LOT of DPS.

Otherwise, rings have no minion mods, neither damage nor move speed, so fix that. The belt has very low life. Your amulet also has 0 life, which is a shame, but it is pretty decent otherwise.

You can also get The Surrender, or a GG rare shield with Recover 5% of Life on Block.

And as I will repeat to the next guy, get better jewels, those are HUGE for dps.

"
Hey guys,

Having a blast atm with this build, i can do t16/t17 quite easily as long as i stay mobile, and the AWs now start to be really nasty !

But i'm having a bit of trouble on the simulacrum, i always manage to finish it, but i really struggle past wave 16/17. I usually swap Flesh Offering for Bone offering, and the dps gets so low that the last waves don't really give any decent rewards... I'm on the third simulacrum done, and not a single one had been profitable. The last three waves, i usually fight REALLY HARD to stay alive, and only manage to get 3 delirium "stacks".

I don't know how to link my gear, so could someone be so kind and take a look at my character to give me some hints on how to improve ?

Things you can improve drastically:
1 - Your jewels. 2-3 damage mods on each goes a LONG way.
2 - Awakened Gems. Awakened Added Cold especially.
3 - I hope you swap to melee splash for Simulacrum? Again, I hope Awakened? There's a lot of things in there, you won't be able to clear it all without it.
4 - Better gear in general, like +gems amulet, +gems rare, minion damage rings, etc.

Do all of those and your dps can get x2-3 fairly easily.

Stuff like:

You link gear by clicking your character in the top left and clicking on items while typing a post. It links the items directly.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on May 9, 2020, 9:04:50 AM
If anyone needs tips or gear, pm me ingame :D

@Blades_from_the_Void
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

This is my endgame gear. Really want to say THANKS A LOT for this build. I firts time kill shaper, elder, 4 guardian shaper, 4 guardian elder, all 4 conqurer on awakened level 8 and sirus lvl 8 too :D Today i will try uber elder and it will be my last challenge AND FIRST time 36 completion and wings YAY :D

Also this jewels:D

YAY my FIRST UBER ELDER AND DETHLESS! AG almost died but boots with reger enchantment and convocatoin stay is alive :D GGGGGGGGGG. Ohh about simulacrum welp i struggle with 19 and 20 wawes (if kossis apear) but its killeable :D
Hey, thanks for putting this really great guide together! I am having lots of fun with it.

A question about triggering EE- if I use a ring with added lightning damage to attacks as following, would this actually trigger EE, or does it have to be "added damage to spells"?

Thanks for anyone who responds and helps!!
"
deadoxygen wrote:
Hey, thanks for putting this really great guide together! I am having lots of fun with it.

A question about triggering EE- if I use a ring with added lightning damage to attacks as following, would this actually trigger EE, or does it have to be "added damage to spells"?

Thanks for anyone who responds and helps!!

If you use bladefall - added damage to spells
If you use attack spell( like a shield charge - added damage to attacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info