Skill Demo: Blade Blast

Then you will be back, in less than a week after you reach end game. Wolcen = Gorgeous disaster of the epic dull dev team.
good thing this is spell only the utter dominance of melee as the premier meta playstyle is so sickeningly strong that surely the game would have been unplayable had this new skill worked with say, Frost Blades or blade flurry but I will grant you that melee is just far FAR too good for that. Yep. Couldn't have risked that...
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
perfect example why skill designers at GGG should never be left to their own devices because the skill is trash and they should focus their time on making new melee skills or making old ones more interesting.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Please add the Delirum mirror mtx as a portal reward fo 36 or 40 challenges, it LOOKS AMAZING!

Or just make it buyable.

Anyways is the best looking portal i could imagin.

Please GGG we need more spells that interact with eachother or can be only cast on enemies effected by certain ailment :o
Can you guys please just once, stop producing amazing stuff? I'm trying to nostalgically play Diablo II on a private server, and you keep pulling me back in!
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
I don't like bladefall gettin

cross-eyed 24x7
Dang it consumes Blade Vortex charges. Seems useless with blade vortex.
oh wow this is insane
Excited to try it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info