Skill Demo: Blade Blast

"
legomike wrote:
will blade blast work with venom gyre/whirling blades?

No. only the spells that they said
That's a cool and rare skill.
Please make it work with Bladestorm
"
Koxomathical wrote:
Please make it work with Bladestorm

That would be nice and actually when i saw title i thought "oh new mele thing". But i think they will give us mele warriors something different (i hope).
"
Whaler4444 wrote:
Was that a Max Cap of 10 Animate Weapon's I saw in the video??

any info for max cap?
So in the end I'm confused after the part where Blade Blast won't detonate Blade vortexes of other people...

Does it mean that by default the skill is set to detonate only those blades that were self cast?
Would make sence in a way, but makes it useless with Bladefall-mines/traps ? (or am I overthinking things...)

PS
For some reason Fate UBW and Archer just pop up wheever I think about the reworks and interactions of all theese skills...

Somewhere along the lines of

"I have created over a thousand blades"

Too bad there isn't a ghostly/icy blue visual on the skill set, would make a great cosplay theme for the legue
PLease improve bladefall fps !

Last league using awakened spell cascade and unleash i go from 125 fps to 30-35 fps when i use skill :/

RTX2060 , ryzen 2600x
BV + Blade Blast is going to be nuts

Am hyped
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Mar 2, 2020, 1:12:00 PM
"
girng wrote:

Am hyped

its not like its was actually needed with that spell anyway lol Probably bring it to super OP status lmao

"
ffogell wrote:
"
girng wrote:

Am hyped

its not like its was actually needed with that spell anyway lol Probably bring it to super OP status lmao

Yeah, lol. Shit is crazy, but I mean, I'll take it
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Mar 3, 2020, 8:51:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info