Skill Demo: Blade Blast

noice... i likes
BV BUILD INC!
Make animated weapons immortal just like DD
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Feb 27, 2020, 11:23:18 PM
I want to know how this skill interacts with multiple blade types active.

If you have Blade Vortex blades up AND some bladefall/EK blades on the ground at the same time for example. How much will it consume per cast?

Gonna have some fun brewing with this one. :)
I think a limit of 10 is fine. You could run a bunch of spectres and herald of purity with it and I bet it will be super strong. Who needs zombies and skeletons anymore?
This looks damn good, probably back to spells, eh?
Lay mines on ground = EK,BV,Bladefall
Detonate = Blade Blast.

It is cute that they cast all spells manually but it will end up being automated (ASAP) to avoid the same clunky gameplay as mines where you have to press 2 buttons all the time to make the skill work, because tbh the way it works is pretty similar (in the shown clip).

So as a main skill (in their intended way = manually cast) not really that smooth and will get RSI inducing really fast.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Before the Delirium announcement I was thinking of doing a blade vortex build as I hadn't done that yet. After this though, I'm even more hyped.

Question:
Was there any AOE Passive/Gear/Gems that was applied to Blade Blast in this video? If so, how much?
So is it just me or is the sound effect reused from some corpse detonation effect? If so; that's gonna be fun (read: confusing) when you have said effect on gear as well and the enemy is using it too (revenants).

Also; it applies unnerve? No more reason to go guardian for that? Unnerve being a 10% more damage multiplier on monsters right? I see this getting added to automated setups. Might not be intended, but who cares.
Cant wait for Jousis to make a cwdt loop bladefall animate weapon blade vortex blade blast build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info