Announcing Path of Exile: Delirium

Well, there's always 3.11 I suppose.
A certain other company is probably crapping themselves in terror right now. And I don't mean Blizzard because they don't have the sense to be afraid.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
pog
WOW! I know what im doing already on the tree! Gain 3 Jewel sockets abuse incoming!!!!! and then three more.. and then three more lol.. then ill branch those for 3 more and 3 more !!!! lol

2000 crit multi incoming :)

Last edited by Tomorrowtech on Feb 25, 2020, 3:25:04 PM
Interesting :)
Hf :)
hyped! And scared about my poor pc handling the mist :/
RIP FPS.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Mar 3, 2020, 6:37:41 PM
"
Innomen wrote:

Orbs of delirium great... Yet another requirement to pile on to maps to make solo map sustain something more than myth.

Uhh were you playing the same league as everyone else in Metamorph? It was unbelievably easy to maintain t16 maps.
"
Innomen wrote:
Not super enthused by the look of the supporter packs. Just not my thing.

Orbs of delirium great... Yet another requirement to pile on to maps to make solo map sustain something more than myth.

Tier, chis, alch, vaal, sextant, influence, and now delirium.

And cluster jewels, so now traders can literally buy a better skill tree.

Trader gift league #27 confirmed.

Oh well I'm used to living on scraps by now, we'll see what the patch notes say.

What a ray of sunshine you are, you must be the epicenter of every party you bestow mortals the privilege of being at.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info