Announcing Path of Exile: Delirium

It all looks pretty cool and I might play the league. But.. my question is - will all rare jewels of the passed be basically useless to these cluster jewels? Idk- just seems kinda weird to "add" a whole new skill tree based on how rich you are
"
Wissle wrote:
Will the new and also previous currency / crafting mats etc get their own slots in any of the premium stash tabs?

Getting ever more stuff to store but no spots in the stash tabs to store them . . .

€dit:
"
Undernoxo wrote:
Auction house when??

That, too.
At least for small trades, please.
It's so hard to buy < 1 c items because nobody wants to leave a map or delve or... for a 1 alch or so trade

Would be really great to get this small stuff automated, you could keep the big and important trades "personally only"

How many times does it have to be said in here that Auction house isnt coming nor should it come, period, before people stop asking about it?

Don't have half the patience to go over it again, search the forum if you are curious why it is not in the game and wont be. Best you stop waiting for it and/or asking for it from now, rather than be disappointed time and time again.

I doubt they would do it for the small stuff alone, that is a clever way to slowly push it onto all items... Starts with "weeeell, just the little stuff" and soon goes to "well you already have those little stuff, and it works great, what harm can come from it?"... lol
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Feb 25, 2020, 3:43:58 PM
GGG says in the blurb: " In classic Path of Exile style, we've focused on versatile designs that can complement many styles of gameplay."

What alternate universe are they living in? Build variation has dropped significantly in the last two years. In party play I barely see any skills other than a few dominant ones, and this is confirmed by poe.ninja builds.

Maybe the new jewel clusters will fix this? But at least GGG should be honest about the lack of variation in *workable* builds
Looks Great GGG
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
GREAT JOB GGG !!
this is amazing but i hope my pc isn't broken
Not going to lie, this is pretty close to what anxiety feels like. I'm almost wondering if you had a psychologist/psychiatrist to consult while making the visuals. Good job, looking forward to the league!

(Also, we heard you like skill trees, so we put a skill tree in your skill tree.)
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 25, 2020, 3:51:52 PM
"
Meetzu wrote:
Uhh were you playing the same league as everyone else in Metamorph? It was unbelievably easy to maintain t16 maps.

Not when metas drop t3s if you select "drops map items." And not when you don't just buy them.

For the past week I've been running my maps completely juiced, and I get maybe 1 per run. I have a nearly complete atlas awakening 8. Streamer and delve parties have ruined it for everyone.

"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
What a ray of sunshine you are, you must be the epicenter of every party you bestow mortals the privilege of being at.

I'm sorry would you prefer "OMGPOGOMGGGGHAVEMYBABIES!"?

Dude, stop scolding the 1 critical voice in 50 like ggg is your son. They are getting plenty of praise and cash as we speak.

"
babiesxbabies wrote:
How do you have trouble sustaining maps after the conquerers rework?? I'm literally oversustaining red maps just by running them blue

I don't know but I am. See above. I'll kill a meta with map drops on the organs and get t3s despite my whole atlas being t14+. Same with syndicate "drop a map item." It's always white maps.

They'll definitely nerf it then to compensate for the new buffs possible. Thankfully I have nice people in my guild who will help me with maps when I inevitably run out.

Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
WOW
30th b-day is 2 day and this is prolly the best gift! :3 <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info