[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

"
nextfelipe wrote:
Im specifically talking about 'Unspeakable Gifts'.
"Enemies you Kill have a 10% to explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum life as chaos damage".

Could be really good or am i wrong?

It's only 10% chance, unless you stack a few copies of this notable I don't see it being worth taking.
"
Syperek wrote:
"
nextfelipe wrote:
"Enemies you Kill have a 10% to explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum life as chaos damage".

It's only 10% chance, unless you stack a few copies of this notable I don't see it being worth taking.

It's actually quite good in my opinion and don't forget that you can stack those, but the real question is if will you have any point to spare that is worth taking off for it? I tried to improve the tree and I released that is not something where someone spent a few hours optimizing, but probably months and taking off any single point will result in a big loss in es/evasion or dps

"
Syperek wrote:
"
nextfelipe wrote:

exactly my thought
Last edited by Grekey on Mar 13, 2020, 10:15:21 AM
Very important question: Whats the name of the MTX armor in the first post image?
Im loving this build so far...Thanks Bk
"
Errantchild wrote:
Very important question: Whats the name of the MTX armor in the first post image?

Thats the Basilsk armor from last last leagues supporter packs i believe!
So it is, tyvm!
Hi @brittleknee,

Thank you so much for the build.

Could you please add craft section to the build, especially for CA bow at early (little investment), mid (more investment) and late game (crafting when have a lot of currency)?
which lab enchanct would be stronger for max damage? the caustic arrow damage or the one that inflicts withered?
"
which lab enchanct would be stronger for max damage? the caustic arrow damage or the one that inflicts withered?

You already inflict withered stacks with the ballista/totem setup.
I'm using this build as my league starter and so far it's awesome for clearing, and not as a slow "bosser" as I was fearing. The only real difficulty is things like Cassia and Blighted Maps, since there is no real way of nuking if needed.

I'm thinking about replacing the ensnaring + MA setup for some single target 6 link, but I'm not sure what. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the great guide.
Last edited by Ber0ende on Mar 15, 2020, 1:56:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info