[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2783927

Large cluster jewel:

Tempered Arrowheads
Bow Skills have +10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Bow Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration
10% increased Duration of Ailments inflicted while wielding a Bow

Broadside
Bow Skills have 25% increased Area of Effect

Martial Prowess
20% increased Attack Damage
6% increased Attack Speed
15% increased Global Accuracy Rating
20% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills

Smaller nodes are 12% increased damage with bows
Thank god the previous season my last build was a flicker strike build and I was able to get used to this fast mechanics. This season ya have to keep moving or the delirium mobs lock on to you and you die wondering what killed you... Toxic rain is saving me too, I just have to move spam it once and repeat and I'm able to clear the maps in around one to two minutes with a fog loot bonus in between 4 to 7... the boss is not always a guarantee, unfortunately, some have stages and you have 5 to 10 seconds to melt it if you full cleared the map before entering the boss fight, so if it has a stage where you can not hit him, the fog will be gone by then, but if it doesn't have stages it melts in 3 to 5 seconds.
I also got to 20% Unspeakable Gifts but it feels more like 35% to 35% they explode more than at 10%, but not as much as I was hoping for, after seeing the good amounts of explosions at 10% that felt more like a 20~25%

Oh, how do you guys manage the pain of having to go back to loot? I'm hating it takes me as much as that map

edit few hours later... I rushed the 30% explosion to see how does it feel in exchange for 300 health... now at least a mob from each pack explode, while before there was always a random pack not exploding at all... the average explosion per pack is around 4 to 6 explosions it feels like a waste of points, but it's cool xD gonna test it furder
Last edited by Grekey on Mar 17, 2020, 10:34:55 AM
"
Grekey wrote:
Thank god the previous season my last build was a flicker strike build and I was able to get used to this fast mechanics. This season ya have to keep moving or the delirium mobs lock on to you and you die wondering what killed you... Toxic rain is saving me too, I just have to move spam it once and repeat and I'm able to clear the maps in around one to two minutes with a fog loot bonus in between 4 to 7... the boss is not always a guarantee, unfortunately, some have stages and you have 5 to 10 seconds to melt it if you full cleared the map before entering the boss fight, so if it has a stage where you can not hit him, the fog will be gone by then, but if it doesn't have stages it melts in 3 to 5 seconds.
I also got to 20% Unspeakable Gifts but it feels more like 35% to 35% they explode more than at 10%, but not as much as I was hoping for, after seeing the good amounts of explosions at 10% that felt more like a 20~25%

Oh, how do you guys manage the pain of having to go back to loot? I'm hating it takes me as much as that map

edit few hours later... I rushed the 30% explosion to see how does it feel in exchange for 300 health... now at least a mob from each pack explode, while before there was always a random pack not exploding at all... the average explosion per pack is around 4 to 6 explosions it feels like a waste of points, but it's cool xD gonna test it furder

I have also have been using Unspeakable Gifts and it has smoothed out my clear somewhat but I only use one so far. Is it worth stacking a second one in your opinion?

I remember I heard the devs said before release that if you reached the boss while fog the timer would freeze but that doesn't seem to be the case unfortunately, though honestly the rewards from delirium affected don't seem to be worth the trouble anyway in my opinion.
Btw how do you go about fossil crafting Chaos dot multi on hunter gloves? I figured you could use aberrant to increased the weighting on it, but on poedb it is classified it as fire/caster and that seems weird.
Last edited by peotraxanas on Mar 17, 2020, 12:26:47 PM
@brittleknee how do you evade/dodge spells in the build? I know it's probably obvious, but I didn't find it and now that I was thinking of dropping the dodge spells from the tree to gain back those points, it hit me that I couldn't find a solution to spells evation...

"
peotraxanas wrote:

I have also have been using Unspeakable Gifts and it has smoothed out my clear somewhat but I only use one so far. Is it worth stacking a second one in your opinion?

I remember I heard the devs said before release that if you reached the boss while fog the timer would freeze but that doesn't seem to be the case unfortunately, though honestly the rewards from delirium affected don't seem to be worth the trouble anyway in my opinion.

I love it, but it's probably worthless, things are going to die anyway with poison, it just helps against the delirium atm as I can hit and run and I know my toxic rain is gonna make explode everything ( around 30% xD) around me

Y it feels like it's not even beta, but alfa... I'm getting some bad lags in-game, the servers can't handle it properly and create desync... the loot is not bad tho, i got 5 to 6 ex of stuff out of it so far

I feel like a jewel with Dark Ideation would be nice along with the MoM nature of the build.
Is there no Pob or leveling tree for the ES build?
Last edited by starpaws on Mar 17, 2020, 10:27:54 PM
"
starpaws wrote:
Is there no Pob or leveling tree for the ES build?
you don't level as CI because you need to get a moderate amount of ES invested before you swap(6-8k is the general ballpark) so once you are around lvl 70+ is when you might attempt to swap to it. but even then i would suggest staying life based with MoM until you can start collecting an ES set to swap when your into mapping. can't check atm but pretty sure she talks about the CI build a bit more on her video if you want to learn more about it.
Despite having played this game since open beta, I am not very experienced with meta crafting. Wondering if anyone has advice on how to continue crafting this bow. Delirium softcore trade league.

I traded for this elder influence Maraketh Bow and alt spammed and got an early +2 bow skills and culling. I regaled a garbage mod which I successfully annulled. At this point I primarly want the +1 all skills and an open prefix to master craft the chaos DoT multi. Anything else is a bonus.

I also imprinted two copies of the magic bow with only +2 and culling, so I can restore a couple times if crafting and slams doesn't work out.
Last edited by HercExile on Mar 18, 2020, 6:54:02 AM
"
Despite having played this game since open beta, I am not very experienced with meta crafting. Wondering if anyone has advice on how to continue crafting this bow. Delirium softcore trade league.

Disregard what I said in the previous edit, I forgot to include suffixes.
Last edited by Syperek on Mar 18, 2020, 8:31:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info