[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

I should have been clearer. I was asking for an ES tree. Not to level as ES, just what tree adjustments occur when ES is used.
"
starpaws wrote:
I should have been clearer. I was asking for an ES tree. Not to level as ES, just what tree adjustments occur when ES is used.

TarkeCats CI version
https://pastebin.com/AfbQSHLu

Different but its pretty easy to see the choices they both made and why.
Can someone please post the passive tree, for the life of my I cannot get POB to work on my computer and trust me ive tried a bunch of shit. So I cant see the tree and really wanna play this build. Thanks!
Hi, I'm not really good with passive tree's and I have a hard time figuring out how to implement a cluster jewel to my build, any suggestions? Notables that are worth taking, which passives I could refund for a jewel etc.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/EVVEpg5e

Edit:

Refunded the curse effectiveness and a few small ES nodes to put in these two jewels:

They give me around 100k more DoT damage and a little bit more ES. Still wondering if the curse effect is better but probably not. Still open to suggestions!
Last edited by Syperek on Mar 18, 2020, 2:33:03 PM
Hi i was wondering how you do no regen maps? I have massive problems with no regen maps, is it because i play with arrow nova? Please give some advise.
Ty
Im so confused, I got POB loaded and selecting mapping the tree doesnt even include CI and theres a bunch of life nodes missing. ??? It looks like its the wrong pob. What is going on?
"
TheDark97 wrote:
Hi i was wondering how you do no regen maps? I have massive problems with no regen maps, is it because i play with arrow nova? Please give some advise.
Ty

Cannot Regen is a map where you could possibly gem swap to TR to get more use out of Weave the Arcane, but that's usually a map re-roll for me. Considering we can do all other mods, rerolling that one once in a while when it shows up is a small price to pay. Alternatively you can swap on a mana flask for those particular maps. Just make sure its Enduring.

"
TeflonTheDon wrote:
Im so confused, I got POB loaded and selecting mapping the tree doesnt even include CI and theres a bunch of life nodes missing. ??? It looks like its the wrong pob. What is going on?

You're looking at the leveling Life/MoM Hybrid tree that you use until you can buy all the gear to go CI. This gives players the ability to still progress their maps until they are ready to go currency-wise for the transition over.

The end-game setup is listed at the top of the guide that has all the ES/CI gear on.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
"
brittleknee wrote:
"
TheDark97 wrote:
Ty

Cannot Regen is a map where you could possibly gem swap to TR to get more use out of Weave the Arcane, but that's usually a map re-roll for me. Considering we can do all other mods, rerolling that one once in a while when it shows up is a small price to pay. Alternatively you can swap on a mana flask for those particular maps. Just make sure its Enduring.

"
TeflonTheDon wrote:

You're looking at the leveling Life/MoM Hybrid tree that you use until you can buy all the gear to go CI. This gives players the ability to still progress their maps until they are ready to go currency-wise for the transition over.

The end-game setup is listed at the top of the guide that has all the ES/CI gear on.

Thanks for the answer, but the ascendancy is not anymore in my setup, because I already play CI. So i has to be the mana flask when the map is already corrupted.
@brittleknee how do you evade/dodge spells once you move to ci?

I have been testing with a Farrul fur and aspect of the cat, mapping got way easier, I can probably do t10 now, was stuck with white maps due to my low life, but unless I do the boss with delirium I'm quite confident of surviving, differently from earlier that I knew I would simply explode
Heya - I am loving the build. Especially not having to aim at things to kill them. Level 90 currently with around 150k dot dps with arrow nova.

I am really struggling with single target on bossess and conquerors. I suspect having some white sockets on my bow and putting in concentrated effect will help!

Would you be advising on optimum cluster jewel setup? We can get a crazy amount of chaos dot multi with 1 large and 2 medium cluster jewels but not sure if overkill.

Also at which point do you suggest switching to ES? How does switching effect dmg? Is it neutral or does it have some impact given we have to change tree and some items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info