[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

"
Hozuri wrote:
Hello! Help me please. I put all the stones from the end game, but I can’t achieve the effect from the video from 0:16 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMuqK95WTXM). My character fires one caustic arrow, that’s it. And yours - as if toxic rain creates caustics arrows under the enemies. How can I achieve this and what have I missed?

Try to put in an Arrow Nova Support gem into your Caustic Arrow bow and see if thats the effect your wonfering. That should help! Cant watch the video you posted right now but I think thats what youre asking.
"

Try to put in an Arrow Nova Support gem into your Caustic Arrow bow and see if thats the effect your wonfering. That should help! Cant watch the video you posted right now but I think thats what youre asking.

It's working, thanks! Amazing build.
"
AhriSafari wrote:
I am currently on T7s. I am confused on when to switch to CI. I noticed the gloves are 10ex right now. Do I have to wait for those to switch?

Or if anyone wants to look at my character and let me know if they think I can switch over.

The gloves are purely QoL and aren't gonna make or break the build. What you can do to replace the glove effect is find a cluster jewel with "Unspeakable Gifts." 10% chance for enemies to explode.

You can make the switch whenever you want, just as long as you have the currency for it. Remember you are gonna be doing almost a complete tree overhaul (regrets) and gotta buy a whole new set of gear.
I personally didn't make the switch until I had a full CI set at the ready, and even then it was a budget set with about 5k ES just to get me started. So buy your gear little by little until you are ready. From the looks of your gear, you will be replacing just about everything, minus your weapon and quiver.
Really enjoy the build from a Bossing perspective, since I have all the time in the world to do mechanics. However, having played a Cobra Lash build in 3.9, to say that the clearspeed of CA is pure wank it would be an understatement. I'm fully committed to make a 6L chest dedicated to clear speed only- yet I need some help with that. More projectiles do nothing for this build, GMP barely adds like 2x more total AoE. I tried Arrow Nova, but the fact that it doesn't create caustic ground at target makes it super annoying to play with (it's like a retarded Tornado Shot). Is there some combination of gems/flasks that can make CA feel better? Dying Sun for 2 extra projs seems decent for the 4th flask, you lose 5% dps and consecrated ground for 2 projs and more AoE. Otherwise I will just use TR for clear I guess.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance
How do i craft your final amulet with an awakaner's orb?

got this amulet and one hunters amulet with the malevolence stat. But 2 hunters bases cant be smashed together, so how do i get these two stats together now?
"
arygos15 wrote:
However, having played a Cobra Lash build in 3.9, to say that the clearspeed of CA is pure wank it would be an understatement.

I am clearing corrupt T16s in approx 2 minutes, boss included.
"
imrawn wrote:

What you can do to replace the glove effect is find a cluster jewel with "Unspeakable Gifts." 10% chance for enemies to explode.

I have 3 of them stacked so far and I believed that only the percentage to explode would stack up to 30% but I'm starting to believe even the "dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage" stacks almost dealing half of their life as chaos damage

edit: omg I just released that I fire 2 arrows, so each arrow has 30% for a total of 60%! I need another arrow to reach 90%!!!!!!

"
"
arygos15 wrote:
However, having played a Cobra Lash build in 3.9, to say that the clearspeed of CA is pure wank it would be an understatement.

I am clearing corrupt T16s in approx 2 minutes, boss included.

Y if you use the right items the build works, it took me some time to release that even as a starter if you want to push it forward from white maps it requires some investments, specifically in crafted rare items
Probably an Ice Shot build as a starter would have been better for most people, as there was not that much competition for it compared to the cdot builds atm. Personally I have invested around 6 ex into it and I'm recycling around 10 ex worth of items I bought form my reroll, otherwise, I believe, I would not be able to do red maps on a non ci version with 3k life
Last edited by Grekey on Mar 23, 2020, 4:45:31 PM
Wanted to try out a new build and class. Can someone help explain why I'm doing so little damage to T14 bosses? It takes me about 1min to kill them usually with kiting if they jump. I think my gear is ok and can't upgrade too much since my drops have been complete garbage. For the most part, I've followed this guide and implemented some cluster jewels and other ideas from other builds on poe.ninja.

"
Can someone help explain why I'm doing so little damage to T14 bosses?
No dot multi on bow and only +2 not +3, no lvl 21 ca gem, no chaos multi on gloves or amulet, upgrade that and your damage should increase.
Hi<!!! First of all, thx for guide, its awesome!!

Just one question, it seems clusters could be great for us, but i dont know which points skip to get the skill points needed.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info