[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

Hello! I'm done with the build for now. Very solid and strong build :D is anyone interested in buying the whole gear?

Spoiler

I will keep the boots because I'm moving to another CI build.

If you are interested talk me ingame or leave a pm.
"
TheDark97 wrote:
How do i craft your final amulet with an awakaner's orb?

got this amulet and one hunters amulet with the malevolence stat. But 2 hunters bases cant be smashed together, so how do i get these two stats together now?

I'm pretty new to endgame crafting so sorry if I state the obvious. Fossil crafting has been really friendly to me this league:

Took me 6 Abberant/Bound fossils.

While I'm at it...

Jagged + Metallic + Corroded. Make sure you buy an ilevel 82 or less bow or you can hit chaos damage prefix at 83. At 82 with that combo of fossils all you can hit are +1 bow and +1/+2 socketed bow skills.

Took a ton of dense fossils before I hit a good ES/EV number.

Dense Fossil spam on Baran base is the way to go on the rings since %ES got moved to his pool, in case anyone was wondering about those like I was. I might try again later with dense + prismatic for good resists.
I just made the switch and lost a lot of survivability. The POB is level 97 so im short on passive skills. I don't know if I chose the right skills and sacrificed the right ones. Can someone look at my passive tree and give me a suggestion?

I went from doing T9s comfortably to dying on T5s with my current set up.
"
AhriSafari wrote:
I just made the switch and lost a lot of survivability.
You bought bad bases. Chest should be evasion + es hybrid base for a trickster, with 1,5k evasion at least as your goal. If you weren't a trickster you'd aim for at least 500+ ES chest, yours is poor either way.

Helmet needs to have high amount ES, at least 200-250. Pretty sure sin trek boots have more ES than yours and they're cheap point of comparison. You should also be able to craft %ES on your neck.

Also if you don't have asenath gloves, you don't need the extra curse for now. You could unspec that until you get the gloves (they're expensive as hell keep in mind) and pick the soul thief cluster for extra ES.

But yeah you should aim at least 6k ES and use discipline aura. Don't use lvl 20 clarity it's way too much mana reservation.
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 27, 2020, 2:54:53 PM
I swapped to ES tree today and feel super squishy. I have 5.7k ES (yes I am still using Cloak of Defiance because I'm poor) and 460 k DOT dps. I'm not progressing very far in red maps anymore. DPS went down since the switch because I was using a cluster jewel. I'm not sure what to do to progress - I only have 60c to work with.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/YVyT3vH8
Buy lvl 21 caustic arrow, insta 100k more damage. Lvl 20 discipline. Unspec revenge of the Hunted and pick Void barrier wheel. Quality your gloves.

Buy vaal discipline or corrupt discipline gems for vaal version and level it in weapon swap until it reaches high level, it's a very useful cooldown for survivability.

Swap empower for damage on full life for now since you're CI and level empower in weapon swap until it reaches lvl 3.

It won't fix everything but these are very cheap fixes.
Yep, I underestimated level 21 gem. I bought a corrupted level 3 empower to use while my normal empower levels. Will look into the other suggestions. Thank u! Damage feels a lot better.
I did a CI Trickster very similar to this one and I'm basically done with the build for now without pumping even more money in. I think the total spent is around 50 exalts for what I have. I'm at 2.7m Shaper DPS right now but can get even higher.

https://pastebin.com/uz2CCnbK

I've been sitting at 6.5k ES for a while now and haven't had much issues with doing anything in the game so far. I actually dropped it down from 8k ES because it didn't feel like it was making a difference.

Here's all my gear so far:

Spoiler

The biggest upgrades I could get are -chaos resistance on the helmet and chaos multi on the amulet (never going to try to get this probably).

I haven't followed too much of the cluster jewel discussion here but I found that ditching a lot of the main tree is worth the increase in damage. I'm currently running double Wicked Pall, Unspeakable Gifts, and Eternal Suffering. Cluster jewels are actually incredible for scaling this build since there are a lot of + chaos and dot multi nodes that just don't exist on the main tree.
-Deleted-
Wrong calculation with PoB (ノ▽〃)
Last edited by leohero923 on Mar 28, 2020, 6:56:50 AM
After struggling for a while, I finally got a nurse drop so I'm sitting on about 2 EX. Could someone recommend what needs upgraded in my build? I appreciate any help! Can't quite afford those unique gloves or the watchers eye with malevolence :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info