[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Hello! Started the ultimatum league with this as my starter and I have been crushing basically anything that came my way (went with the cyclone build).

I even did my uber lab at level 76 effortlessly and have been smashing maps up to Tier 7 (at the end of day 2). As a casual with not much playtime (family commitments and office job), this is probably the safest and sturdiest league starter I have played in years. Even clears reasonably fast!

My gear (especially my flasks) is not optimized but I look forward to investing more into the build as the league progresses. Thanks!
This game is an illusion, exile.
Is there a way you are leeching mana? I can't sustain with it

Edit:
I get many stun on ultimatum, how do you defense against it?
Last edited by Linul on Apr 19, 2021, 10:02:35 AM
I don't even understand where is the build for the league start its all just old builds from the old league someone can explain to me where to start?
"
barel102 wrote:
I don't even understand where is the build for the league start its all just old builds from the old league someone can explain to me where to start?

Hello, leveling here :

lvl 30,60,80 and 100
pob: https://pastebin.com/DqWv7vwp

for skills, its usually better to level with 2x 1hand or 1x 2hand like axe or mace and use skills like sunder, cleave, frostblades and ground slam

you will start using cyclone later (maybe level 40) when you have most of your damage on shield + sword, then you can do the transition here :)

for auras, use Blood Rage, Herald of Purity, Flesh & Stone ,Pride and/or Vitality( this one helped me a lot during leveling ) .

for movespeed, use dash .

i had low damage during leveling but iwas unkillable, a piece of advice would be to use brutality , melee phys and impale support asap .

here is a generic melee leveling guide if you are interested :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v6-xuy3UM3gvg_hy60o76uV1XMcORuGL/view

most important item is Praxyx ring, with -8 to mana cost your cyclone is free to cast .

Last edited by Dalrost on Apr 19, 2021, 6:39:00 PM
what are these prices lol
paradoxica with decent pdps 12 ex
surrender shield 9 ex
ilvl86 astral plate with 6 link 5.5 ex

"
Xaherna wrote:
what are these prices lol
paradoxica with decent pdps 12 ex
surrender shield 9 ex
ilvl86 astral plate with 6 link 5.5 ex

The build can do most content without these luxury minmax items tho.
"
Dalrost wrote:

here is a generic melee leveling guide if you are interested :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v6-xuy3UM3gvg_hy60o76uV1XMcORuGL/view

Regarding items to build up to the (very expensive) desirable items in the PoB, what would you recommend? Paradoxica, Ryslatha's, and The Surrender are all real expensive to build up to - any recommended rare mods across items or uniques to tide over?

Going to reroll to this shortly and would appreciate the advice :)
Last edited by Jambo165 on Apr 20, 2021, 7:47:56 PM
How can you transit to bow? Block will go away, yes?
where are the gem setups? i just copied it from the items now but there's like a million auras and i can't activate any of them.
Last edited by buttersnot on Apr 21, 2021, 10:50:32 AM
What would you upgrade in my build? (amulet, i know, but sth else? What should be my next steps)

PS the items

Last edited by Linul on Apr 21, 2021, 11:56:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info