[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Hey, i make pretty similar max block build, but with Double Strike. This is faster, bigger aoe and tougher variant of max block for me (i test your Cyclone, Cyclone with facebreaker, and Lacerate, ofc with lower budget) With my currency and items i prefer Double Stirke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdATbovZrQI&t=154s

Anyway all this builds cost me ~20 ex, and it's 10 times more tanky than my Aura stacker Ascendant from last season (250 EX+) :D

P.S. your guide is awesome, max block is my new love, and build for next season. I don't die of 2 weeks. Thank You so much :)
Last edited by Triglav1488666 on Mar 27, 2021, 4:08:12 PM
i'v got around 90ex in the build its super tanky witch is awesome but my damage is awful like i do no damage for some reason can anyone help me out like i legit need 5-10x more dmg to be able to do even 80% deli maps
Can anyone please tell me why i can`t get past 2M dps? Don`t know what to do more, since some phys on rings won`t change that much. Thank you.

https://pastebin.com/HTYhJ7sj
Last edited by b3rn4rd0o on Mar 30, 2021, 2:56:35 PM
Pride, Herold and Blood and Sand take 100% mana reserved, how did you fit in Prescision, Dread Banner and how do you cast Warchief?
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Apr 1, 2021, 5:10:45 PM
Can anyone tell me how i can reach more then 4 mil DPS?

https://pastebin.com/9FxPq7JH

dont know what to do.

changed from a full dmg cyclone build to this where i reached 15 mil dps with same gear but as slayer. got HH and ryslatha.

i dont die but on sirus/shaper/elder i lack some damage
How in the hell do i cap resists with that many uniques?
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
Pride, Herold and Blood and Sand take 100% mana reserved, how did you fit in Prescision, Dread Banner and how do you cast Warchief?

Doing budget version, still not maxed my gems, but check level in skills tab in PoB. I have 38 uncapped mana xD.

"
Chimmy81 wrote:
How in the hell do i cap resists with that many uniques?

Look up my char - Drone_My_Rectum. Spend on my gear around 9 ex.
You can easly cap them. Remember to save alira or do vendor recipe if you've killed all bandits, that's +15% to all.
From tree with shield equiped +19% and +8% to fire.
That's sums to 34%, so you need 101% to cold and lightning, 94% to fire(+1% to max fire res).
With astral plate +12% to all and look for ring with 16% to all.
Last edited by Toczacy on Apr 4, 2021, 4:13:55 AM
Make Max Block MJOLNER COC for the next league.
This build really helped me get comfortable and familiar with end game content. It is beneficial that the up close and personal playstyle backed with surprising amount of survivability forces you to engage and learn boss mechanics because it doesnt have the greatest dps, substantial, but not the best. This will forever be a favorite for me because of all it has taught me, especially importance of layering solid defense.
Any thoughts about 3.14 ultimatum? I want back after a one senson break into game and wonder its still work to play. I reached god mode and damage with this build at delirium league and i know this is albo good starter build so. Any advice is it able for ultimatum?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info