[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Domineto wrote:
Any thoughts about 3.14 ultimatum? I want back after a one senson break into game and wonder its still work to play. I reached god mode and damage with this build at delirium league and i know this is albo good starter build so. Any advice is it able for ultimatum?

Yes I can safely tell you that you can use it as starter league. As far as I know, the only thing that change is the explode mod on the plate. Go check the patchnotes if want more information about changes
Really hope this build is still viable, looking forward to playing it for the first time!
3.14 ready
summary
-Vaal cyclone buffed
-Explo chest nerfed
-maybe worth investing in low life with petrified blood(gonna need to get some chaos res to mitigate dot)
Bleed variant
-Elder mod nuked , no more double dmg weapons(new elder mod that give more dot dps)
-new bleeding related gems
-Corrupted fever new gem make u inflict corrupted blood on enemies, maybe a bost of dps even without the old elder mod(need to be tested)

Gonna start with EQ max block, the new cruelty gem look nice for it, since assailum is now random drop, gonna try to transit the build to bleed bow once i get some currency.
Good luck exile.
Going to try to start with this in 3.14 in ssf. Any suggestions for ssfing the cyclone version?
"
Poisom wrote:
3.14 ready
summary
-Vaal cyclone buffed
-Explo chest nerfed
-maybe worth investing in low life with petrified blood(gonna need to get some chaos res to mitigate dot)
Bleed variant
-Elder mod nuked , no more double dmg weapons(new elder mod that give more dot dps)
-new bleeding related gems
-Corrupted fever new gem make u inflict corrupted blood on enemies, maybe a bost of dps even without the old elder mod(need to be tested)

Gonna start with EQ max block, the new cruelty gem look nice for it, since assailum is now random drop, gonna try to transit the build to bleed bow once i get some currency.
Good luck exile.

Ok, nice thanks for public response. Gonna try it too coz I like how you builds look and never try bleed bow so its a chance now :) Thanks
"
Path Of building(3.14): https://pastebin.com/a79htex7

I studied a bit your build but can't understand one thing; why you didn't pick the Golem's Blood passives but instead you went for 2 small Life and Armour nodes naer Marauder starter?
Is there any alternative for the body armor after the nerf?
Last edited by Kalithas on Apr 16, 2021, 4:40:55 PM
Should i get Scaeva gladius to carry me until i get paradoxica? or are there other cheap alternatives?
Hi,

as a first timer melee build in PoE, i am currently playing this one :

atm level 63 ,4 link cyclone , 2 labs cleared :

pro :
-good tankiness (can slack in aoe )
-easy gameplay ( 3-4 buttons max)
-good clearing damage (white and blue mobs)

cons :
-slow character even with dash and 2x speed pot
-extremely low damage on single target , bosses takes around 3-5 min each , elites 1min, cant do ultimatum damage challenges, the totem dies before monsters dies . Will improve with gear
-very low range/aoe , annoying versus a lot of caster/archer
-cant play without -x to mana cost or you have to constantly drink manapot

we will see how it works out day 3 :) ,but its a fun build overall with a lot of tankiness , thanks for sharing this build

Senthri
Last edited by Dalrost on Apr 17, 2021, 6:50:43 PM
Updated with my version of the bleed variant on day 2 of the league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info