[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

What we should prioritize first for expensive items like paradoxica,surrender,ryslatha or -15mana mod chest? this is for cyclone build btw
Hi! I've seen the build and looks quite good. Im running slayer ciclone with 2 one handed swords, and feeling very squishy, mostly at ultimatums...
What should I do to transition into this build?

This is my gear atm:

"
Xaherna wrote:
What we should prioritize first for expensive items like paradoxica,surrender,ryslatha or -15mana mod chest? this is for cyclone build btw

I have no idea, its been almost a week and i should be able to buy the shield tomorrow ( 9ex), every item is too expensive ( 8-10 ex lul ) , i think we are stuck with low/normal items until every item drops in price .

He should have mentionned that this is not a good starter or beginner build because you wont be able to push far without playing xx h a day and knowing everything in the game.

Or we wait for 2 months once everything cost 1 ex and we can start playing the game :p .

The build with cheap gear allows us to farm t11-13 maps with not much difficulties , so we can farm basic currencies that way .
I haven"t done 14+ yet .

Would like more feedback from others, your toughts about the build atm (league start ) , personnally i like the gameplay, the tankiness it offers , the range of cyclone is garbage atm but it will improve with +1 range enchant and lvl 21 cyclone , overall its a chill build and i will keep playing it anyway ^^

Thanks again for the build !

Hi made a new version under 200c(itens brought on 04/22 first week of the league) that will carry you to tier 16maps and can to the league mechanic with easy(dont get to many damage map mods or will be dangerous on low budget)
Good luck exile
I just do not understand the dmg on some videos. It's like 10 times higher than mine, when i can improve only jewels, weapon and gems to get more dmg, maybe some changes in eq to get more dmg, but it's not going to multiply my dmg by 10
Last edited by Linul on Apr 23, 2021, 4:48:39 AM
Poisom, tudo bem ?

Da para seguir seu pob do EQ do dia 5 como final ?
Ou vai fazer alterações ainda ?
Hi! Where do you get life leech from? There are none in the tree and none on your gear? Im doing this build but need to figure this out.
If anyone reads this, please do not buy any 6link chest! buy it already 3red 2green 1blue. I spent already around 200 chromatic orbs (60chaos worth) and still didn't managed to get the colors correct. I decided to sell the chest I crafted and try again with a new one and the proper socket colors because i don't see myself spending more on this.
hi , currently on the lower budget build. whats the next big upgrade ? is it the sword? shield?
"
Hyde84 wrote:
Hi! Where do you get life leech from? There are none in the tree and none on your gear? Im doing this build but need to figure this out.

Life leech is from the blood rage gem (green) :

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info