[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Forquilla wrote:
If anyone reads this, please do not buy any 6link chest! buy it already 3red 2green 1blue. I spent already around 200 chromatic orbs (60chaos worth) and still didn't managed to get the colors correct. I decided to sell the chest I crafted and try again with a new one and the proper socket colors because i don't see myself spending more on this.

Try to use chromatic calculator and look and requirements at the chest when u buy it. If it req more str = more chance to get red sockets
What are some list of annointements that we can do on amulet
cheap/expensive.
Bladedancer - orange orange red - is always the best choice and its cheap!
Hi would you be able to explain how you craft your one hand axe as well as the amulet for the bleed eq league start?
Last edited by SteamShovel on Apr 24, 2021, 4:22:52 AM
"
Aterochka wrote:
"
Forquilla wrote:
If anyone reads this, please do not buy any 6link chest! buy it already 3red 2green 1blue. I spent already around 200 chromatic orbs (60chaos worth) and still didn't managed to get the colors correct. I decided to sell the chest I crafted and try again with a new one and the proper socket colors because i don't see myself spending more on this.

Try to use chromatic calculator and look and requirements at the chest when u buy it. If it req more str = more chance to get red sockets

The calculator said it would be around 60 and ended spending 200, which was not worth for the base I was using.
Now I got a recipe to make 1green and 1 blue without changing the other sockets on the garden, so I got a good base for it, went to put 1green to add the garden recipe after that.... and the 1green recipe gave me the 3red 2green 1blue... so with the new base I got it with only 4 chromatic orbs, RNG is RNG for the good and for the bad.

My point is that if you are gonna get a bad chest just for the 6 link, to do it already with the proper colors, since it's not worth it to spam currency on it.
Hello y'all. I have a question. I've followed this guide from level 1, now i'm at 82 and i've noticed that my attacks does not cause enemies to bleed, eventho i have 102% chance to impale with cyclone. Im using Ichimonji as a weapon atm. I'm quite new to bleed builds so there might be some mechanics i dont know about. Instant bleeding or something? Please help me out i feel like im missing a good chunk of this build pottential.
Last edited by Ricenseo on Apr 24, 2021, 9:15:06 AM
wasnt there a medium budget cyclone variant?

This is my Char at moment - still try to upgrade. Have killed A8 Sirus & Shaper already. One of my favourite chars. I hope Explo Chest is good enough after nerf.
how do we get 100% chance to impale? I only have 40 atm

62% with dread banner
Last edited by Bebzu on Apr 25, 2021, 6:01:10 AM
"
Bebzu wrote:
how do we get 100% chance to impale? I only have 40 atm

Impale support skill : 40 %
Forceful Skewering 15%
Swift Skewering 15%
2 small impale effect : 5 + 5
Dread banner : 20%

Total 100%