💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

how viable would be
for this build (in the shock bot slot)?
Does Global Critical Strike Multiplier really apply to minions?
@K4P0T - Don't replace the AG helm if you have the permanent good one - I'm just running a hybrid cheap/expensive one, which means no Garb of the ephemeral or second curse. I'll upgrade later.

Helm is still stuck on the enchanted fossil stage.

@m02ph3u5 - Thanks!

@martinchenchenchen - Interesting ring, but I don't think it's quite worth a ring slot unless you want shock + frostbite: no bonechill due to mana issues or something. Still, it's a viable option for sure. I'll have something in the coming days for if a ring slot is available, which may end up a better option.

@TetrisWithBodyParts - It does not. Only modifiers that explicitly say "minions", "allies", or the specific minion (e.g. "skeletons") will apply. The only sources of minion crit multi is from cluster jewels and animate guardian (and other niche examples like the Lunaris shield plus necromantic aegis).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
the ring doesn't reserve any more mana. it just switches the schock or chill aura from the skitterbot with whatever curse i input into it.

or i don't understand what you mean with mana issue
Skitterbots + bonechill users run into mana issues since the reservation of the two is very high. Since you are not linking bonechill in your setup, there is no such issue, which is a good thing. Sorry for the confusion.

It is definitely an interesting idea is what I mean. You get shock + frostbite at the cost of one ring slot (which does provide some res, but no life).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
I actually use both, since skitterbots + bonechill increases cold damage
and the schockbot with frostbite decreases cold resistance which (imho) cant be low enough.

But I think it can't reduce under 0 so in the case of enemies with low cold resistance schock would do more damage?

I'm no theorycrafter so I will let others do the number crushing (sorry) but I think less resistance is better then schock?

On another note I sometimes have trouble with bosses with phases since the boss seems to be stuck with to many minions hitting on him and he won't move away. Is it just me or do others have the problem too?
On a side note, my AG (named Jimmy) died on Sirus yesterday carrying a kingmaker and not much else. He will be missed. RIP.

@martinchenchenchen - Fair enough. I really do like seeing the different gear choices that people make - a lot of options is good for the game!

You can reduce cold damage below 0. Essentially bosses are at +50 to start, which we reduce to zero via EE (-50). Frostbite, the helm, exposure (through elemental army or frost bomb)

Resistance and shock will vary based on how much you get from other sources. I personally prefer less resistance since certain mods (+40 elemental resistance, endurance charges on hit) in certain places (800+ delves, 60+ delirious maps) makes them take a LOT less damage. Ideally, skitterbots + bonechill with frostbite on a ring/trigger wand is probably the way to go to maximize DPS.

On bosses with phases - bring elemental focus along and gem swap it in to stop the freezing. Otherwise run away from them, and start summoning skeletons against a wall so that they have a chance to unfreeze and move to their next phase.
Hi. If been using the built and thx. been playing slowly and im finally at sirius. been struggling a bit on red maps(using a mesh of gear from t1-3)
This is the farest if ever gotten in maps normally i stop splaying at act 3 to t1-7 maps.

i have a few questions
1) how do you get the modifiers by crafting them on the gear?
i Assume fossil crafting and but what fossiles?
If you don't want to explain can you recommend a good guide and site, where i can see what influenced gear can get what modifiers and the gear level requirement for them.

2)I corrupted my triad grip and one socket changed to white. Im unsure if its good or very bad for the built since now i do chaos damage should i get a new one?i kinda like it since it has word of grave on it making extra minions unsure how extra minions work with the built

3)how do i see my minion stats? is the only way to use path of building. asking since it feel time consuming and I am i have a helmet that have +2 to minion skills other one have minions have a extra 19% life and socket gems is supported by a level 18 minion health

4)i know this isn't something you can answer but any tips or recommended guides on what is worth anything i feel like im picking up stuff worth something but don't want to look after i pick up everything. i only have 3 premium stash tabs so i cant just horde stuff hoping something will sell.(im dirt poor most of my income came from failed vaal's on skill gems)

@b4timert - I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the build! Red maps were hard for me at the start until I dropped the shield I was using early on and went with double wand, one with trigger on it. The playstyle is a lot of fun in my opinion, and once you hear the loud cold "pops," very satisfying.

Answers:
1) PoeDB is the place for crafting, though I know there is a new one I haven't played with (someone please answer if you know). PoeDB: http://poedb.tw/us/item.php
What are you trying to craft?

2)White is bad since then it does not benefit from hatred/the cold conversion that we are stacking. Not quite sure how those extra minions work either to be honest, but I've always pretty much ignored glove enchants.

3) PoB only. +2 levels is about 20% more health, while the +19 increased life stacks with other life stats, but the attached minion life gem gives a more multiplier. The elder helm with the lvl 18 minion health would provide more.

4) Neversink loot filter - if you're limited, set this to uber strict (second highest strictness). It's not perfect, but more or less gives you a better idea. For reference on stash tabs though - I have a few dump tabs, and then one as the one I custom price (the big stuff usually)

"
iLL3aT wrote:
@b4timert - I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the build! Red maps were hard for me at the start until I dropped the shield I was using early on and went with double wand, one with trigger on it. The playstyle is a lot of fun in my opinion, and once you hear the loud cold "pops," very satisfying.

Answers:
1)What are you trying to craft?

2)White is bad since then it does not benefit from hatred/the cold conversion that we are stacking. Not quite sure how those extra minions work either to be honest, but I've always pretty much ignored glove enchants.

1) im trying to get a better wand or 2(im still using a shield) because i want to get my specters high enough level to get the 4th one. buying both mods on the weapon"s cost around 2.5+ exalts.With alc crafting I haven't been to lucky. my current wand has bonus damage in range of 72-79%. I assume it start with a item base of at least 84 so you can get the best unique modifiers for the wand?

2)personally im unsure how good they are but when i did the encounter (kill boss with specific condition the one's in white maps) the extra minion did quite a bit of damage but it was a t3 map.I had a chance to see the performance there since i only used the specters, but i honestly don't know how good they are in harder maps. I just go with the assumption more minions=less aggro on me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info