💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
yoonjunho1994 wrote:
thanks for the guide, im using this guide as base and now on 134M Shaper DPS (12,2m per skely) last 2 days ago succesfully craft this wand

Kill sirus last phase start from 75% HP down zero just 5-7 seconds (dont forget put frostbomb)

My full details here https://pastebin.com/thtev2Ug

Impressive Gear and Build.
I have a question regarding your body armour: how do you get +1 to Strength and Intelligence gems? It's not an implicit and not a influenced mod?

Nevermind it's from facetted fossils.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 2, 2020, 4:23:45 AM
"
haze0 wrote:
One more question, if Triad has 3 Green and one blue sockets, would that potentially shock enemies and increase the total damage?

Yes, but you would lose efficiency from Hatred. If you use Skitterbots, enemies are shocked anyway.
@iLL3aT thanks bro and one more things about Large Cluster Jewel
i guess you cannot put Vicious Bite into 1st and 2nd node (if you have 3 notables).

so i need to get Large Cluster Jewel with only 2 notables (Renewal and Vicious Bite)

Bought some new boots for cheap yesterday.

@yoonjunho1994 - Good catch. I looked at my own as well, and it does appear that the non-jewel socket suffix (vicious bites) is always on the other side while the prefixes are between the first small node and the two jewel sockets. If anyone else who has three notable jewels would like to chime in, please do! In that case, it may make more to get three good notables (preferrably call to the slaughter) since the last one only costs one point, which is very worth it.

@K4P0T - Those are pretty nice now. I had written them off last league since going from 15 to 16 skellies was not such a big increase, but going from 12 to 13 is pretty big. The +1 will bring hatred to 25 though, which is a decent 2-5% damage increase as well. Those are probably the most offensive boots the build can have, with the downside being that they are a little slow. Any of the following implicits would work: aura, AOE, +1 gems.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
I'm a little confused here. What goes in the trigger wand? 3 offerings? 1 offering and desecrate + x? But if so then Leash of Oblation is not the best pick, is it?
And do you still use feeding frenzy for mapping in 3.10?
"
iLL3aT wrote:
@yoonjunho1994 - Good catch. I looked at my own as well, and it does appear that the non-jewel socket suffix (vicious bites) is always on the other side while the prefixes are between the first small node and the two jewel sockets. If anyone else who has three notable jewels would like to chime in, please do! In that case, it may make more to get three good notables (preferrably call to the slaughter) since the last one only costs one point, which is very worth it.

It's not always the case, no. Here is a counter example:

I did a lot of research about it, since I was very annoyed about stuff like that (overlord being ALWAYS on the opposite side, rotten claws as well, etc), and I believe some notables are made it so they are always on the opposite side.

Rotten claws is such a case. Renewal + rotten claws + ANY suffix notable (CttS or VB) will always have Rotten claws in the bad spot. You can probably use that to get CttS or VB + renewal +2 sockets in 5 points.

Last edited by Keyen on Apr 3, 2020, 7:52:03 PM
For as long as I've played summoner in this game, I didn't think it was possible to achieve Shaper DPS higher than 6m, but then I was proven wrong when I was aware of this guide that claims to put out tens of millions.

Barring the hefty price tag of even the starter, I took a look at the 3.10 PoB build you provided and took notice of a few things I wanted to inquire on:

- What are the bonus stats from Thread of Hope coming from? I'm assuming they're coming from the Ravenous Horde and minor node behind it on account of the fact you mentioned it doesn't work. It works now, by the way, and I replaced it with a new one that only has the jewel's standard stats.

- Where's the intimidation coming from? I searched through your build guide and the only thing that mentions it comes from Belt of the Deceiver. I have since disabled the debuff since it's using Leash of Oblation.

- Where's the -36% cold resistance coming from? Far as I can tell, Frostbomb is applying the cold res debuff just fine and so is Elemental Equilibrium. I have removed that debuff since I can't find the source of it.

Also, due to inability for PoB to calculate Bonechill's bonus damage using Skitterbots, I changed the skills back to Frostbite+Blasphemy.

With all of that said and done, the build's actual Shaper DPS should be around 60m, which makes sense considering the 40% skeleton damage nerf in 3.10. Am I missing something that should make it go higher than that?

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/wHUukVaw

Of note: The tree has been updated in 3.10 to reflect the new ascendancy changes including the res nerf from Bone Armour. More res on gear will be required in order to get back to what was lost.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Apr 4, 2020, 6:04:46 AM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

-Intimidate comes from awakened MPD
-skitterbot + bone chill works just fine if you put 36% shock value (the -cold res comes from a mistake on his part, but one lowering the dps, since removing the cold res and add skitterbot bonechill shock effect result in higher dps).
-Even once the thread of hope is corrected, the dps is more or less the same.

So yes, your pob, once corrected again is the following:
https://pastebin.com/74u0WnPf

With 6,5M dps per skeleton, resulting in 78M dps with basic SS, and over 150M dps during VSS.
Last edited by Keyen on Apr 4, 2020, 6:24:38 AM
"
Keyen wrote:
Intimidate comes from awakened MPD

Right, didn't think to check supports. Thanks for the clarification.

"
Keyen wrote:
and skitterbot + bone chill works just fine if you put 36% shock value.

The -36% was located in enemy's cold resistance bar in PoB.

Also, how do you get 36% shock value? According to the wiki, non-hit sources of shock such as Skitter Bots default at 15% and if I understand the bonus right, the 27% is a multiplier and not a flat bonus, meaning it would bump up to 19%. Am I incorrect?

EDIT: You have since edited your post when I made the response and I read it again. Thanks for clarifying the error about the cold res, but my question regarding the 36% shock still stands since I am confused.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Apr 4, 2020, 6:27:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info