💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

I deciced to do the uber lab again to reroll the 40% WoC damage enchant on my helmet. Got kinda lucky:

This gave me the confidence to drop ~200 life and pick up EE/AoF. Also leveling up Multistrike and Elemental Focus now. Sitting at a comfortable 6200 Life and 1100 ES and have 67% chance to block with rumis up - which is basically all the time.

Going to try to get a +1 Amulet next.

What lab enchant should I try to get on my boots?

Skitterbots do not apply EE, is this correct?

Triad Grip dropped for me in SSF when playing a cold damage character. I thought it might be cool to use cold-damage minions. Then I came across your build. Great guide! I will try it in SSF.
"
haze0 wrote:
Skitterbots do not apply EE, is this correct?

Triad Grip dropped for me in SSF when playing a cold damage character. I thought it might be cool to use cold-damage minions. Then I came across your build. Great guide! I will try it in SSF.

The lightning one counts towards EE according to my understanding. The problem is that you lack the mana reg and mana pool to use Skitterbots with Hatred without any reduced mana reservation enchants or Charisma Annointment. That's why most play it with either either Storm or Armagedon brand or Avatar of Fire and Frostbomb. I like brands more since they stick to the target and save a lot of points.
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 1, 2020, 9:17:29 AM
Hellion vs Power charges ape ?
Wich one has more profit for skellies spam build ?

"
The lightning one counts towards EE according to my understanding.

Skitterbot does not apply EE.
1. EE is only YOUR damage
2. Skitterbot is just a shock/chill effect, not elemental damage.

I was using ball lighting for EE and skitter just fine.
Last edited by myataiko on Apr 1, 2020, 10:09:11 AM
-
Last edited by K4P0T on Apr 1, 2020, 11:23:12 AM
@K4P0T - Awakened multistrike is not required, but you do want as many crit pieces as possible since crit is not worth running without either enough crit chance or crit damage.

I've finished simulacrum three times: the first time very messy and deathless the last two (though I managed to die on wave 17-19 on each). They overwhelm you quickly, so summon a lot. Spectres in particular are vulnerable, so I swapped to redemption sentries for clear and their high health pool. For skellies, when overwhelmed, they were killing them as soon as they spawned, so I got a medium cluster with blessed rebirth + renewal to let them get their first few hits off before being replaced.

You pretty much want to play around the outside, never in the thick of the action. Depending on map, try to clear off one section so that you have a safeish spot, before moving to others. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a video of this - wave 19 and 20 are pretty much PowerPoint for me already.

RE skitterbots & mana: You can also get a mana regen roll somewhere - crafting one on my non-trigger weapon was enough to cast comfortably last league.

@Siza1337 - Nice helm! For boots I like movement speed up top just because I like to go zoom zoom. The tankier version that you're running is really nice - it's pretty hard to die outside of bosses.

@haze0 - Skitterbots do not deal damage, so they do not apply EE. I'll post results when I get a chance to show it visually.

@myataiko - If you're not running crit/kingmaker AG, run a hellion. You can also consider arena master and They of Tul (see the newly updated spectre section!). Both have really nice effects but are annoying in different ways (audio/visual). Ball lightning is especially nice if you can get elusive on crit or something since it hits so many times.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
thanks for the guide, im using this guide as base and now on 134M Shaper DPS (12,2m per skely) last 2 days ago succesfully craft this wand

Kill sirus last phase start from 75% HP down zero just 5-7 seconds (dont forget put frostbomb)

My full details here https://pastebin.com/thtev2Ug
Last edited by yoonjunho1994 on Apr 1, 2020, 7:43:32 PM
One more question, if Triad has 3 Green and one blue sockets, would that potentially shock enemies and increase the total damage?
why is there so much -36 cold resist?
I understand -9 from AG helmet, but why -25 more?
Frost bomb enabled already calcs the -25.
Where is this xtra -25 coming from?
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
I forgot you can just use a regular sulfur flask instead of bottled faith for the crit variant - that brings the cost down significantly.

@yoonjunho1994 - Nice wand craft! I see that you specced into full crit like we talked about - very impressive damage! The -36 cold res is not supposed to be there though - it should just be a -36 shock entry - my mistake on my PoB as well.

However - you NEED avatar of fire to use frost bomb. Otherwise your EE is not working and you are actually increasing the enemies' cold resist and would be better off with just a brand skill for EE only.

@haze0 - in the crit variant, that's definitely worth exploring, though I suspect the individual hits would not be enough to proc a decent shock where it matters (shaper and up). I'll play with it in my next PoB session in maybe a week or so.

@macsdf1 - Good catch, thank you. the -9 from helm is captured by PoB itself, same for frost bomb. The -36 is from skitterbots (see the gem section for full details) when linked with bonechill. Since it's generic damage taken increase, the usual is just to put it as a 36% shock on PoB since PoB does not calculate skitterbots properly.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Last edited by iLL3aT on Apr 2, 2020, 2:37:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info