Upcoming Improvements to Item Filters

nobody care what's blocked, and that's why we use filters.I suggest that GGG can make items drop under the rules of filters other than simply being blocked. Since this change can skip many item random generating process, it could relief some cpu of your server and lots of my computer's gpu and cpu,especailly when i press ALT in blighted maps.
Nice! :D
More beam and symbol colours please! They are far too limited atm :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Arghhh.. Why you still no add "Vacuum Looting" on same currency type in a clutter of currency loots???
not angry though.. just suggesting :)

BTW good job guys..
"
schism2k10 wrote:
How about some auto pickup for currency items so I dont develop wrist issues? Auto deposit for currency items would be a great as well.

+ 10 000

Please GGG add a auto transfert button that transfert all items in inventory to their dedicated tabs ! The clearspeed combined to all special tabs and all special league items make the gameplay of poe at least 30% about putting things in tabs nowadays . . .

Furthermore an auto pick-up feature on loot filters could dispense us to stop walking every single yard to get some currency that we have no reason not to pick. Just let go some obsolete archaisms and bring the most important aspect of your game to 2020 standards ! I don't even mention the inventory as big as a shoebox, which forces us to waste time playing a Tetris mini-game each time we unfortunately find something that could be interesting for us. It's the biggest pain in the ass of the gameplay to deposit things in the inventory in tabs. Special tabs are good, but the other side of the coin is once I have plenty of them I need a billion mouse travelling and clicking to clean my inventory (filled in 3 minutes) with my eyes rolling back and forth the right and left sides of the screen a billion times as well. Of course I can use a "trash quad tab" to deposit everything without classifying anything, but it just delays the moment I'll have to clean this mess and the more I wait for it the most painful it'll be to clean it afterwards (and sometimes while facing 30 minutes of cleaning I just give up). I mean GGG, POE is not a flat tidying up simulator, do something please !

Poe's content is by far the most insane of all ARPG's, now it's time for crucial quality of life improvements. Some aspects of the gameplay are "stuttering", you could make all of them very smooth super easily :)
Last edited by Dedisdead on Feb 12, 2020, 5:48:34 AM
Sweet. Allthough I feel bad for Neversink having to change filterblade to adapt to this new system (unless he was part of the team that decided to implement this :P ). Oh well over time this saves a lot of work and enables some sweet filter features.
hope you're ready to update the 32-bit GRAPHICS ENGINE, by the way..... yes, it's still 32-bit.

source: used code in production_config.ini in the My Games folder, as well as ALL rendering (even the stuff that's done in 64-bit.)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Feb 12, 2020, 5:50:28 AM
"
schism2k10 wrote:
How about some auto pickup for currency items so I dont develop wrist issues? Auto deposit for currency items would be a great as well.

Yes, that would be great. Perhaps GGG could come up with some other stuff that is more fun than picking up all the currency that they could relay the players attention to.

But then again I would understand if they don't wanna do that since the game pretty much revolves around loot and picking it up, hearing it drop etc.

Lazy me wants it, endorphine driven gambling me doesn't.
I'd really appreciate some options like
"Hide all items dropped for another players in a party if it's permanent allocation set"
may we get more news about 3.10?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info