Upcoming Improvements to Item Filters

"
amachatdk wrote:
"
Jayjthejet wrote:
"
schism2k10 wrote:
How about some auto pickup for currency items so I dont develop wrist issues? Auto deposit for currency items would be a great as well.

Yes please...
Even if it is for the low tier ones like Chances, Augs, Scrolls and etc...

The ammount of time we spend picking that up is insane.

They have said many times they dont wanna automate it.. I like it.. making it more efficient to not pick up small trash.. seperating the good filter makers from the bad

They did it for freakin China, why do we have to be out this absolutely REQUIRED change to save our wrists??? [Removed by Support] I don't understand...
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Feb 17, 2020, 12:21:56 PM
"
Added condition for number of corrupted implicit mods
CorruptedMods
Usable with 0, 1, 2, ...
Filters by number of corrupted mods

At last. The end of manual searching for that bleed immune corrupted son of a cat rings. Not by mod name exactly but at least filtering vaal implicits should be nice.
I'm looking forward to making a leveling filter using AreaLevel as the criteria. I can easily identify when I'm in Act I-X
First off thanks so much for the changes to implicit # and area/ilvl restrictions :) Really wish the filter could see all the hard work that goes into identified mod filtering when it comes to corrupted items. As it stands right now even the most thorough filter will leave a corrupted item with 6 tier 1 mods sitting on the ground with no special highlighting. It's a real kick in the teeth when your filter has hundreds of special mod rulings in place >.<
How about some auto pickup for currency items so I dont develop wrist issues? Auto deposit for currency items would be a great as well. :)
I am very pleased with this, a step in right direction :)
Thank you very much!
Selling some legacy items at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2781732
Delirium Impale/Attack Speed/Maim 8 passive/2 socket Cluster Jewels at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2810307
"
How about some auto pickup for currency items so I dont develop wrist issues? Auto deposit for currency items would be a great as well.

Please implement this
Is there any ETA on a better loot system? Not so many items dropping.
That would be good, I'd rather see less rares dropping and when they do, there's a better chance of that item being useful.

As it is, this game is pretty much craft or buy a good rare.
With trading in it's current state neither option is appealing.
Decent upgrades dropping would be nice too.

There may be decent rares dropping, but with the amount of rares that do drop, it would take forever to ID them all every time hoping for an upgrade.

"
v3rn1n4t3r wrote:
"
amachatdk wrote:
"
schism2k10 wrote:

They have said many times they don't wanna automate it.. I like it.. making it more efficient to not pick up small trash.. separating the good filter makers from the bad

They did it for freakin China, why do we have to be out this absolutely REQUIRED change to save our wrists??? [Removed by Support] I don't understand...

A Medic can solve your writs issues, not a gaming company.
Ppl complain the game is too fast, and yet I see a lot of ppl here asking for things to make the game even faster.

Besides that, this is a loot filter announcement thread, if you find the need to ask for this, maybe go to the correct forum.

Not direct to anyone specifically.

https://www.collava.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info