Solaris and Lunaris Statue

That's like, over half of the monthly income of someone with the lowest income scale (in a first world country mind you). Dayum.
would love to buy one of those statues, but ball park of 500$ is way over my budget unfortunatly
So... Bioutifoul <3

So... Expensive :'(
Price (+conversion) + tax + shipping + customs fees this thing would be well over $1000 for me and it looks like it would easily break that's if it makes it to me in one piece to begin with.

Hard pass, nice looking paper weight though
"
"
Ac1D_FlA5H wrote:
"
Bookwaters wrote:
Looking pretty cool, what is the statue made of?

Fiberglass resin, lightweight. Which is why i won't be grabbing one. Which also makes the shipping costs laughable.

Ouch that is rather disappointing. I would consider if it was made of marble.

Yea.. i thought so too. A shame ...:/
"
DistantBliss wrote:
That's like, over half of the monthly income of someone with the lowest income scale (in a first world country mind you). Dayum.

Exactly! It really isn't very expensive!

You only need to not eat for 1 month. Ez.
Beautiful!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Totally overpriced!
Check out Diablo 4's statue of Lilith, 500$ too but > 60cm high and much more detailed.
this is some serious top 1% gourmet shit. :O
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
650$US for this are you out of your mind !?

Better buy a 3d printer and wait for someone to make something similar, then buy the pattern 50$ from that person, and paint it ourself (can a 3d printer paint it ? I don't know I never had one)

I love people like you, no one is forcing you to buy it. Tho I might buy it if next league's mtx is shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info