Solaris and Lunaris Statue

I assume the email I sent at ExileCon + reply is confirmation enough that I'm going to be getting one of these right?
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Will we get this as a microtransaction in the shop for our hideout?

An image of Solaris hideout decoration and an image of Lunaris hideout decoration would be nice too (as well as all the other gods)
This is nice, but I wonder how much that Starforge costs ;3
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Chima wrote:
My wife says no; time for a new wife?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
Too bad it's out of my range of price. Hopefully we will have another way to get merchandises like this one one day
"
"
Ac1D_FlA5H wrote:
"
Bookwaters wrote:
Looking pretty cool, what is the statue made of?

Fiberglass resin, lightweight. Which is why i won't be grabbing one. Which also makes the shipping costs laughable.

Ouch that is rather disappointing. I would consider if it was made of marble.

Indeed, as would I. Seriously consider! It is a beautiful piece. I could accept the shipping cost also if it were. Statues made of resin are fragile as f... too.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
"
Khisanth wrote:
Never realized Lunaris' cloths was like that. How does it stay on? O_o

It's clearly by divine intervention.
The statue looks absolutely amazing. The moment I get enough money to buy one I'm gonna try and get one! :D
"
Ac1D_FlA5H wrote:
"
"
Ac1D_FlA5H wrote:

Fiberglass resin, lightweight. Which is why i won't be grabbing one. Which also makes the shipping costs laughable.

Ouch that is rather disappointing. I would consider if it was made of marble.

Indeed, as would I. Seriously consider! It is a beautiful piece. I could accept the shipping cost also if it were. Statues made of resin are fragile as f... too.

a slight issue in the face sculpt could result in a face getting screwed up which could ruin the whole thing

that’s typically the problem with statues that small and require such fine detail not to f up the face - or faces in this case so double the quality control required

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
sure it looks great and awesome!

hope ggg will make better way for unique emperors jewel reward/drop/anything than current as lab reward that promote cheats and scams
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info