Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Metamorph Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

Really fun league. I personally enjoyed atlas rework and league mechanics (metamorphs) they are loot fiestas, a bit frustrated about usual one shots because im playing evasion + dodge build but really really nice overall

(never did sirus myself because my build is not up to it and i didnt want to join the necromancer train)
So..... even though the graph on page 1 is not to scale, what it clearly shows is those players between 2-10 challenges have clearly quit, I'll exude the 1 challenge gang as they are clearly alts and are not actually being played.

So what the graph tells me is 50%, 60%?, 70% or more, have clearly left and given that you achieve that challenge count in a weekend, a week at most, they left week 1.

If it wasn't for the alt accounts, this game would be so dead, well more dead, more deader.

Slow clap, well done ggg, well done for catering to the 1%, well done. When you look back and wonder where it all went wrong, look no further than each and every league, week 1 (game ruining exploits, bugs, lag, broken mechanics, you know, the usual).
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Yeah... tried playing Necro again this league... couldn't stand it. Again.

I get it's "strong" on practically 0 investment but damn. Can't think of a more boring play style. If it gets nerfed (as opposed to other things being buffed), I will laugh out loud.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
nerf Summuners like you did my Occultist Witch CS/Vortex/Frostbolt build sfter Synthesis League.

Strip away their Ascendency Notables, and put them in the tree so everyone can have them if they wish, then never look back to fine tune it and call it all in a fine days' work.

-end sarcasm

On a Side Note:

Challenges and obtaining them might've been easier for some than others, but for me, I really didn't see much of a difference in the difficulty obtaining them. Some I got while just enjoying the games' content and was surprised the achievement popped up. That is always nice, while others I had to work a bit towards to target specifically in order to complete.

I am still working towards more challenges but that can be a bit more difficult for me versus someone else who doesn't have such restrictions, because I'm without a wired connection, and so cannot take advantage of the huge disparity of exp. and loot gains, challenges completed, etc. Therefore, the challenge for me to get them done is a bit more than I'd like to admit versus just being in a vicinity of someone else doing the work for me.

Solo has its pro's & con's as well, but I just thought I would point out the differences from a perspective of someone who has pretty much played solo since late delve league. Once I am able to obtain a wired connection, and not have so many bad lags due to wifi restrictions in performance, I will then be able to see the game from the other side, and perhaps enjoy it from that perspective even more :)

Last edited by AShugars on Jan 26, 2020, 11:15:51 PM
Yeah... Bot and scam witches are the new meta. It is funny how you are surprised about this and talk about this circumstances, as if this is an actuality playerbase that hunts challenges.

You should really not be surprised, that there is a correlation between the mass of forum complaints about RMT Spammer, scam reports and bit reports and the mass of unascendend witches?
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Last edited by juyevon on Jan 26, 2020, 11:10:23 PM
"
Ezcompany wrote:
over leagues to be honest standard during holiday launch is best.

I felt the same as 3.9 kept me having fun in std with all the new stuff.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Are the challenges easier than usual or are the rewards more desirable?

The rewards, as usual, are absolutely awful. The challenges are fine. You are being as unimaginative as possible when it comes to rewards... I mean... footprints, wings, portals, weapons effects, come on, we get it! This stuff is so boring and played-out, not to mention, Metamorph's rewards are lackluster in and of themselves. It's down to taste but most players who commit to 36 already have dozens of portal effects already, I'd imagine.

How about a map device effect? A hideout? Oh, I don't know, a character portrait - you know - the thing you've had in the game, unused, for TWO YEARS?

People only actively do these challenges out of compulsion and the addictive tendencies you deliberately encourage and reinforce.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I dunno. Once I finished the main 10 Act storyline, I found messing around with Maps pretty repetitive. Leagues do nothing for me -- they are cool I guess? And I agree with the stats. Scion is terrible. Crap skill tree, crap voice acting, crappy model and a neutered Ascendancy class. Just bad all around.
If only there will be something intresting to chase at 40/40...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Hi,

36 challenges were much easier to optain.
40 challenges is harder because of the endgame grind.

75 Sirus is too much if you have a work beside POE. You should please, please consider to lower that amount draustically to 30 or so. Even level 100 is more possible than 75 Sirus on a '6 hours playtime per day' base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info