Metamorph Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

The rewards this league are definitely more desirable than Blight was for me at least.
im doing my best bro
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
over leagues to be honest standard during holiday launch is best.
The league was so fun this round I almost couldn’t care about completing challenges. But picking a off meta build and being able to gear him to the T probably contributed to the fun.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Are the challenges easier than usual or are the rewards more desirable? Let us know!
I really dislike the rewards.

It looks like my character smeared liquid, pulsing diarrhea all over weapons and feet. It's ridiculously ugly. What am I even supposed to combine this with?

The portal effect is ... well, a portal effect. I don't particularly care for those.

Why did you stop giving full armour sets as rewards? Only so few players unlock them anyways. And there are so many great options in the shop right now, I doubt it makes a dent in your bottom line. At least think about single armour pieces as rewards. Or weapon and shield skins! It's mostly the same, boring rewards.

So why do I have 36/40 anyway? Because I enjoyed the league a lot, I think Metamorphs are an amazing addition to mapping. The organs lead you through the map, encouraging full clear. And the boss drops the important organ, encouraging killing the boss. Their rewards are good too. The new atlas still has its issues with bugs and clarity but I enjoyed learning and progressing it.

So by the time I reached the point of "Alright, still a lot of fun. Let's see where I stand with the challenges", I realized I already had a lot of them almost finished from simply playing and enjoying the game. With some extra effort I finished them up rather quickly because might as well, right?
Looks like realy successful bow league.
(Sarcasm)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Fix targeting.

We love playing targeted skills, but the game keeps us from enjoying them. Using the same tool (the mouse pointer) to attack and move is too much for one thing. That's why Cyclone is so popular. Move and attack in one. Winter Orb. Just move and your attack moves with you.

The reason people are playing summoners? No targeting needed.

The whole game is pretty much revolving around this issue.

BUMP

That's the issue right here. Can't even move when assigning some skills to the left mouse button. Makes no sense, just make it auto move and if players wish to assign attacks to it, so be it. Set the left mouse button finally free.
should improve the rewards.
Making so many achievements for 1 portal ... 1 weapon effect ... is not something worth doing.
I hope that in the future, they give more interesting things so that one goes for 30-40 achievements.
"
Jerle wrote:
The league was so fun this round I almost couldn’t care about completing challenges. But picking a off meta build and being able to gear him to the T probably contributed to the fun.

Same with me. This league is way more fun than blight for me because I rerolled a minion build (not necro) and was able to do all content. Blight I just quit in red maps instead of rerolling because I chose a bad build and it wasnt fun to struggle through everything.
Last edited by dkowalch on Jan 26, 2020, 10:23:28 PM
The rewards were honestly TERRIBLE.

The challenges were easier and the loot pinatas AKA morphs kept people playing.
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info