Metamorph Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

Go necro! :D
We need an overall balance in leagues for Ascendancy choices.

every F...ing league , we see

duelists everywhere ,or a witch everywhere or maraduer everywhere.
i dont like a single bit of this graphs

35% of ppl plays one class .

Fuk the diverstity this is travesty.

very big Thumb DOWN
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
"
How can y'all post this with a straight face? You know they're bots. We know they're bots. Might as well just come straight out with the truth: 14% of active PoE accounts are bots and nothing is being done (or perhaps can be done) about it.

14% might be an understatement.

But seriously, why bother even playing the game when 'grinding' gets you no where in this game. The only way to play this game is path of trade. The SMART players already know this and gave up playing along time ago. Sure you can grind and sell your mats (to the traders) who make end game items you will never ever get. Sure you'll have a few chaos here, an exalt there but you'll never have the items the smart traders get.

This is the most unrewarding game, and the 1 challenge witch gang figured that out.

Also, if they removed the 1 challenge gang, 'player' numbers would drop soooooo much, we'll all see what the sad true state of the game is.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Reckon I will just try and make my own build next league rather than following in the cookie cutter footsteps of the zombie legion I partook in this league.
Ah crap... necromancers are getting nerfed again.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Necro on top? Who would have fucking thought.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Honestly i don't want to see necro's nerfed by the start of next league, i'd rather see buffs to other ascendancies so the playability gets to a point of a necromancer. Slap some juicy buffs to unplayed ascendancies will surely make it better then to outright nerf one which will inevitably happen.
how ggg's lazy ass balance team see things:

18 unpopular ascendancy = work as intended.
necromancer = broken > let's nerfed it.

how players see:
18 unpopular ascendancy = broken, normal people with working brain don't use broken stuff
necromancer = working as intended, and scale well with gear progression
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
Did the 36 because i really really wanted that badass portal.
GGG do not know how to balance their Ascendancy it only listens to testers and streams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info