"
battolsct wrote:
I play Melee
I play 2H
Melee is Love Melee is Life

*plays Cyclone Slayer*

Just shut the f*ck up already

I loled so hard I almost peed my pants. ^^ #sotrue
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
6 mounth necromancer meta nice balance ggg
Last edited by AntiSocialShizoid on Jan 27, 2020, 11:24:53 AM
Its the bow league you guys.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Necro nerv inc ^^.

Well, not necro ... minions are to strong. All of them.

The Challenges are a bit easier AND the reward for 36 is far more appealing then in Blight ;).

To be honest. I expected some insanly hard challenges like:
"Kill methamorp in the Lab made out of ONLY Hydra parts"
or
"Build methamorp where each part drobs catalysts"
or similar "causal player will NEVER EVER get this without spending hundrets of exalts at the market" bullshit!
Last edited by Schakar on Jan 27, 2020, 11:44:43 AM
When you prepare those stats and classes are somewhat evenly distributed then you know balance isn't trash.

"Poe, trash balancing since early beta". Can't get it right for 7 years now, whew, sucks to be you.
I think GGG struck the balance right on the challenges - as a 1-2 hour player per night it took me until about now to hit 36. That's a strong enough investment without it becoming frustrating.

Good job on this league GGG

Out of interest can we get stats to see how many characters, per account are levelled above 90? ie On average most of the player base will level 1/2/3/4/5 character(s) to lvl 90.
Everyone who says 20% Necro is bs and it clearly shows how OP it is and it should be nerfed probably wasnt here when we had statistics like 40%+ of playerbase playing Berserker or 40%+ of playerbase playing Pathfinder (after Berserker was nerfed to the ground)
They are probably going to nerf minions being able to offscreen enemies and skeleton damage (and probably minion count in a single cast). Right now 12 skeletons deal like 70% more damage than 20 SRS depending on the setup. So I would expect like a 50% damage nerf.

The problem is that right now, you need like 20-30M dps to do some content comfortably (like blight bosses, guardians and endgame metamorphs).

Oh, and I forgot vaal skeletons, they are going to cripple that as well
Last edited by Riftshadow on Jan 27, 2020, 12:15:22 PM
"
chij72 wrote:
curious, how many of those non-ascended players are bots? do u have some approximate percentage?

asking the REAL QUESTIONS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info