Metamorph Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

The challenges were easier, but I liked it more this way. You could have made defeat conquerors conditionally work only at ascension level 8. This way getting 35 still would be fairly easy, but getting 36 would require you to invest a bit of time or currency into completing the 36th challenge for the last reward.
IGN: Nakaguri

if this is not a sign that this ancendancy needs a nerf, I don't know what it is ...
Rip
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
First time I ever went to 36 and the challenges were super easy I completed about 25 before I went out of my way to get the rest still
I am only missing 500 kills, sirus beam dodge, and baran mana rune <-(this one sucks btw) and End game grins which is the hardest one IMO. The rest are a complete joke.
"
interesting stats, what's worrying is that so FEW actually complete the challenges...

so are the goals set too high?

I have looked through many of them and they are not in reach for me and my "playtime" and I even play a lot.

The graph should be:
Many/most complete 25% of them
60% complete 50% of them
20% complete 75% of them
5% complete 100% of them

for the classes/ascendancy classes, don't nerf necro for the next one, let people play what they love, but take a good look at the others, what can be done to help them? how well do they stay alive? how good do they do dps? some have ridiculous dps and are like unkillable (wonder why ppl take those eh?) maybe it is time to up the other classes since each league we have powercreep and especially this one can be REALLY rough with the metamorphs

also "endgame grind" most of us like playing the game, but we also have a life to live, a job to take care of, family that needs time etc. so having to kill the same miniboss 8x and there are 4 of them and each needs to be found first and then grind a few more affected maps so that is a lot of maps JUST for that little step

in the meantime you also want to do some delving (it's fun) and some other stuff but the amount of time is needed is immense and you also want to grind towards level 100 but even the slightest mistake put you back hours of grinding if you die so should you grind easy stuff for hours upon hours before going nuts and pushing more into mapping so you don't lose you exp or should you skip levelling and just push hard into those maps, losing 10% PER death is insane when gaining 10% takes AGES (has probably been discussed a billion times) and I am not saying 100% of players should reach lvl 100 in the first week... but it should be MORE reachable for more people

So damm true. Not all players have 8+ hours peer day to play POE. the new map system its bizarre and the XP lost at lvl 94+ made me want quit playing. i'm so damn stubborn
I wouldnt say Necro is "popular" id say its you put us in such a tight box we have been mainly forced to play it.... You cant super buff the game and not scale skills like this... Hence why such an extreme play rate for Necro...

For me im a 95 Necro and do all content easily and its boring as hell
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
"
lobodoagreste wrote:

if this is not a sign that this ancendancy needs a nerf, I don't know what it is ...

Instead of just nerfing all the time how about actually balancing all the others........ May actually bring in more diversity.....Just a thought!
challenges were defenitly easeir this time but i liked it becuase u could actually do most of the challenges on your own and dont need a special carry or infinite currency
"
battolsct wrote:
I play Melee
I play 2H
Melee is Love Melee is Life

*plays Cyclone Slayer*

Just shut the f*ck up already
I would not say, challenges were much easier than before, just see the end game grinds with 75 Sirus.
We simply just for once did not have as much absurd RNG gated challenges as we usually got before.
And yes, this shall be the way forward; grind and skill (conditionals) over pure RNG nonsense.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info