Metamorph Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

Now I feel bad for playing necro. It seems even more obvious that there is some balance problem out there.

Next league I'll play melee
"
I am expecting a huge nerf to necro, much harder than the nerf you did to Berserkers and Slayers. Stay true to your word that you do not want people playing one ascendency too much, which is the excuse you used to nerf those melee ascendencies, and let's not forget the fortify nerf you did too. Look at all the winners. If you watched streamers on Twitch during the first week (for those who competed in Ziz's competition), how many summoners/necromancers were there? It was a disgusting sight of clicking simulators.

lol with the maps using tiles(IE sticky maps) and no real doge mechanic(shield bash and flame dash take time to cast)
This tells me: Whoever is running bots are running witches now xD
Does this mean, necromancer gonna be nerfed to the ground ... Kinda scared GGG kills the asceendancy for good if that's the case.
challenges was easy than usual, and its great
"
wizz2 wrote:
challenges was easy than usual, and its great

Thankfully, at least you don't have to torture yourself for meh rewards :) Not that I care much anyways.

"
Dohfugwimee wrote:
I have ONE!!!

We are true MVP :DDD
Memory usage seems to FINALLY be OK.

Hopefully, this mess doesn't happen again.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Jan 27, 2020, 4:56:04 AM
I liked the challanges this league... hopefully they dont make it harder or more rng based next league.. keep it like it is now.
"
AmaLame wrote:
Does this mean, necromancer gonna be nerfed to the ground ... Kinda scared GGG kills the asceendancy for good if that's the case.

That would be very sad because the necromancer as it is now is probably the better designed summoner I ve ever seen in an ARPG.

So many fun and viable skills and interactions.
The game became so boring and annoying ( you nerfed builds that wasn't strong and let necromancer be too strong, you created/modified ballista skills but they are useless because they are still too slow and have not enough life (I though I would have fun playing them, but they die so fast against tier 16 metamorphosis that it's unplayable and I had to reroll), the atlas is garbage now and the patch on map stash should arrive in december, not last week) with the 3.9 that I won't even try to do 24 challenges this league.
Last edited by Lyonnel on Jan 27, 2020, 5:27:34 AM
Can you tell us the % of 40/40 players?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info