Metamorph Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

Every single league I played a ranger except for Blight and Metamorph. They are just too squishy now and their clear and such.

However, for farming, rangers are still awesome.
My current Hiero performs better than any necros i played before. Except survival, sititng on lvl 90 second week.
It's easy to understand why Necromancers are so dominant in these stats. While Zombies got a substantial nerf in 3.9, the balance changes made on bosses have made them way harder to tackle for non-minion builds, mainly because minions allow you to dodge damage easily while taking most of the hits for you and dealing the damage.

Many builds actually deal more damage than a Necro.

The only sensible conclusion that one should draw out of this is that the damage buffs to bosses where over the top and overall poor design.

TL;DR : Necros aren't intrinsically OP. It's the ability to avoid most of the damage that makes them better than anyone else.
EZ 40/40!!(lier),was a bit hard,needed carry for the sirus conditions,cant do that thing :(
I always aim for level 100,(if i like the league,if not,i leave my arse in std),since most of the stuff u complete in the way,its pure grinding,after 100,u have nothing to loose so u focus in the rest u miss.
Ice golems btw,we are still alive :)

p.s-after this atlas changes,mapping is kinda meh now,to level up,since we cant buy anymore hundreds of the same map in bulk or 'change' the atlas for THAT map we want so,few things left,like chayulas's,5-way's...since my toaster dont like parties,i went for 5-way,its expensive but u also can get some return.
Last edited by iEvil1 on Jan 27, 2020, 4:29:07 AM
please, pretty please, for the love of god stop talking about nerfing necromancer. they Will nerf skeletons to the ground i knoW, but necro is fine. Every league there Will be the best skill to take the content. just make all classes strong or make all the classes Weak. If you don't Want to forse meta let people decide What they Want to play.
Heaven's rain falls upon faces of the children who look skyward
Twisting metal through the air
Scars and screams so you might know his fury
"
ELEKTROLL wrote:
Is it just me or does the graph make no sense? If 12 challenges has 25%, then 1 challenge has like 250% of players completed it lol

It's just you not understanding math and percentage...
"
Notably, challenge completion is up across the board at all significant points. After a similar amount of time during the Blight League, 20% of players had completed 12 challenges, 4.8% of players had completed 24 challenges and 0.65% of players had completed 36 challenges. Are the challenges easier than usual or are the rewards more desirable?

Are you fucking joking? 5 weeks into the league and less than 6% of all players completed 24 challenges?

I'm only playing in challenge leagues but the concept of challenge is wearing on me last few leagues. Challenge leagues need revamp, not in the content as that is different discussion to be had, but in a way they are structured and how they incentivize players to engage with the content.

The challenges were quite ok this time, that's why more people completed them.
Generally, I don't think they should be gated behind strong RNG at all (e. g. killing Aul in Blight, are you out of your freaking minds?) and I personally really dislike those "defeat x conditionally" ones (wtf is the "Desolation of the Awakener"? wtf is a "Heretical Flare"? I don't want to read a wiki just to understand what you even want!).

Regarding the necromancers: I really hope they do not get nerfed much in the future. I'd rather see other classes being buffed so that they get strong enough to get through endgame content without extremely high investment in equipment.
i like how they admit that there random item drops forcing people to use the poe.trade was a bad idea, because every one had to make a Necromancer just to get currency

"making Necromancers a very comfortable and reliable choice when you aren't able to trade for key items"
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Now I feel bad for playing necro. It seems even more obvious that there is some balance problem out there.

Next league I'll play melee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info