[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

Can you create Consecrated ground with Zealotry as miner?
"
eXceLLenT88 wrote:
Can you create Consecrated ground with Zealotry as miner?

I do not believe so, but you get it from sulphur flask and bottled faith. And You only really using it for the more damage really.
Hi! you missed updating the blood magic support gem. Imagine being replaced by arrogance?
"
Sastre19 wrote:
Hi! you missed updating the blood magic support gem. Imagine being replaced by arrogance?

Nothing that came out this league will be updated until the end of the league.
Yo I was wondering what else I could do better to get more dmg. If u got the time check out my char, would be really nice.

And also, why do u run an enlighten lvl3 with precision and discipline? I can run those without the enlighten
"
chais321 wrote:

And also, why do u run an enlighten lvl3 with precision and discipline? I can run those without the enlighten

Mines can cost a lot of mana. We have an extra link so running enlighten cuts down on the cost. It is also ran with discipline, herald, and skitterbots.
But precision and discipline are run with arrogance. So they don't reserve any mana. But you still put an enlighten in that setup. The only thing it does though, is give u more unreserved life and I don't know if there's something I'm missing
"
chais321 wrote:
But precision and discipline are run with arrogance. So they don't reserve any mana. But you still put an enlighten in that setup. The only thing it does though, is give u more unreserved life and I don't know if there's something I'm missing

I have no idea what you are getting at. Before you said enlighten with precision and discipline. The build runs two setups with enlighten.

The first is Skitterbots, discipline, and herald of thunder with enlighten. With a level 3 this gives you 28% reduced mana. Without it you get 22% which loses you an extra 100 mana in end game gear.

The second setup is Zealotry and Precision with englighten. Zealotry reserves 50% and is further enhanced by the huge mana multiplier from blood magic (or now arrogance or w/e it is called)

With both precision and zealotry on the setup our life is at -6%. Enlighten tones it down a bit so you can run it and have a big 2% unreserved life.
My friend, i can´t find Tranquility node in tree?? I am in standard league
I'm minmaxing this build, probably close to 100ex in gear so far, (alot self crafted) check it out. IGN: TryToKillBosses_Plz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info