[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

"
zzirap wrote:
How does low life work now with the changes in 3.14?
I haven't read the patch notes fully and im not sure if it's any different at all, but it seemed like they changed how it worked?

Blood magic gem has been cut into 2 diff gems.
You are now considered low life if you are 50% or under.

Nothing has changed really for the build.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
zzirap wrote:
How does low life work now with the changes in 3.14?
I haven't read the patch notes fully and im not sure if it's any different at all, but it seemed like they changed how it worked?

Blood magic gem has been cut into 2 diff gems.
You are now considered low life if you are 50% or under.

Nothing has changed really for the build.

Okay! Thanks for answering :)
Do i need more mine throwing speed for it to feel more smooth?
Whenever i start throwing down my mines im stuck for a solid second before i can move again. This is quite annoying, and also quite dangerous while doing ultimatum stuff.
"
zzirap wrote:
Whenever i start throwing down my mines im stuck for a solid second before i can move again. This is quite annoying, and also quite dangerous while doing ultimatum stuff.

Mine throwing speed is rly good, also might be better to use swift assembly before that. Once you really get geared/going though, minefield is definitely more damage.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
zzirap wrote:

Mine throwing speed is rly good, also might be better to use swift assembly before that. Once you really get geared/going though, minefield is definitely more damage.

Aight!
really enjoying the build right now!
Last edited by chais321 on Apr 20, 2021, 2:32:06 AM
Guys I'm kinda stuck in white maps rn. I have an ex and a half and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth pushing til lowlife or should I swap. I only say this because atm its TERRIBLE for the new league content. I'm hoping eventually the dmg gets good enough to not matter, but I'd hate to 8nvest 5ex just to swap.

I currently only have like 20c investment

Edit: currently pre-lowlife at 3khp 75 res. The spawning of the new content makes it really hard to get enough mines out and since I'm still squishy I can't just sit and spam
Last edited by hipposaver on Apr 20, 2021, 10:00:47 AM
"
chais321 wrote:

Good to hear!

"
hipposaver wrote:
Guys I'm kinda stuck in white maps rn. I have an ex and a half and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth pushing til lowlife or should I swap. I only say this because atm its TERRIBLE for the new league content. I'm hoping eventually the dmg gets good enough to not matter, but I'd hate to 8nvest 5ex just to swap.

Edit: currently pre-lowlife at 3khp 75 res. The spawning of the new content makes it really hard to get enough mines out and since I'm still squishy I can't just sit and spam

So with setting detonate to your left click and just casting mines while running around I don't think it would be a huge issue.

That being said having 20c investment and 3k life even in low maps sounds pretty bad for a definitely rippy mechanic.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
chais321 wrote:

Good to hear!

"
hipposaver wrote:

So with setting detonate to your left click and just casting mines while running around I don't think it would be a huge issue.

That being said having 20c investment and 3k life even in low maps sounds pretty bad for a definitely rippy mechanic.

Ya I have it set to Q but i have q held down. It's because the animation freezes you for a sec and they spawn all around you. I'm just not able to out dps/cast vs having to constantly move atm. It feels like it will be fine eventually (20% faster throw speed with quality + clusters offer throw speed as well) I just wasnt sure if the general idea was abandon ship with bl or not. I'm gonna grind out at least until I get my shavs and have the ll going. I'll report back once it gets going.
"
hipposaver wrote:

Ya I have it set to Q but i have q held down. It's because the animation freezes you for a sec and they spawn all around you. I'm just not able to out dps/cast vs having to constantly move atm. It feels like it will be fine eventually (20% faster throw speed with quality + clusters offer throw speed as well) I just wasnt sure if the general idea was abandon ship with bl or not. I'm gonna grind out at least until I get my shavs and have the ll going. I'll report back once it gets going.

Sure lmk. I would highly suggest turning detonate to your left click though, then you can completely ignore it and it will never be an issue. I can't see it being a problem later on though, just might be rough for ultimatums specifically kinda early gear stages.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info