[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

"
mromcy wrote:
"
Lethalicus wrote:
See my post and Banzaidu64's post above, our trees in PoEB are pretty similar
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2755952/page/41#p24351046

Thanks a lot!

Just wondering, don't you need that "light radius is based on ES instead of life" thing from tree? Did you get it somehow?

my build amazing dps https://pastebin.com/nyQzBRTZ with light radius

and video here :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHerNqENq6E

easy end game

build of Lethalicus

less dps more ES

https://pastebin.com/bXDPBFVU

Last edited by bonzaidu64 on Oct 28, 2021, 1:17:51 AM
hey,

im wondering if u havent updated build to 3.16 or i just cant find proper POB nowhere, could you please link 3.16 pastebin if it is not a problem, thanks bro :)
Last edited by CosNieTak on Nov 1, 2021, 5:35:44 AM
"
CosNieTak wrote:
hey,

im wondering if u havent updated build to 3.16 or i just cant find proper POB nowhere, could you please link 3.16 pastebin if it is not a problem, thanks bro :)

Everything is up to date except the tree. Unfortunately POB had an error the week leading up to launch and for certain builds you couldn't pull them up at all and got a out of memory error. This is one of 3 builds I was not able to update for the 3.16 tree.

Luckily it shouldn't take much to wing it though, most things are the same and the core is still unchanged so best bet for now is just to wing the masteries as you see fit.
Any chance you've finished the POB for the 3.16 build ? I am new to the game and this is my second build ever. so far i think it's great, but i know it's easy to mess these things up. Please link a complete POB if you can. Thanks for all of your hard work !
"
TheDud91 wrote:
Any chance you've finished the POB for the 3.16 build ? I am new to the game and this is my second build ever. so far i think it's great, but i know it's easy to mess these things up. Please link a complete POB if you can. Thanks for all of your hard work !

^ See post above.
Question about the enchant for the helmet.

I tried a BL miner this league. Honestly it's quite underwhelming compared to other leagues. And it's also not exactly cheap. I tried looking at multiple builds, did some combo of a few builds. DPS is ok,but survivability isn't.

Was looking at helmet enchants. BL increased damage, or increased AOE? Last leagues the AOE was not really important, but since the AOE nerf, maybe the AOE would be better now then the increased damage?
"
Nosferat wrote:
Question about the enchant for the helmet.

I tried a BL miner this league. Honestly it's quite underwhelming compared to other leagues. And it's also not exactly cheap. I tried looking at multiple builds, did some combo of a few builds. DPS is ok,but survivability isn't.

Was looking at helmet enchants. BL increased damage, or increased AOE? Last leagues the AOE was not really important, but since the AOE nerf, maybe the AOE would be better now then the increased damage?

Don't think much changed besides for last leagues support gem nerfs and such. Don't know why build would feel any different than other leagues.

Scourge may be the first league to date that has been the most rippiest, having something like 200% more damage taken from hits is pretty ridic.

That being said miners are pretty safe because they always moving and mostly far from combat. Would assume it is just scourge stuff that is making you feel the squishy which is most builds in 3.16...

As for enchant damage and radius and aoe were never an issue. Assuming you were talking about the radius change from back in 3.12 you don't even notice this on build.
the Hadline says 3.16, but the pob and every other info is stimm 3.14 so i dont think that someone even looked at it.
Pob cant even convert the tree to 3.16
sadly ..

Last edited by Sirais01 on Jan 4, 2022, 10:32:28 AM
new tree ready 3.16 sirus down easy,maven down easy etc

https://pastebin.com/N5WQTrVh

sirus a9 with less dps atm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQqz3R0qkkg
Last edited by bonzaidu64 on Jan 9, 2022, 5:05:47 AM
Just sharing what i played with a long time now:

I always had too less passive-skill-points for mine-builds generally and the best solution for this is to exchange cluster jewels with megalomaniacs.

This way i got enough passives to skill all mine, reservation and crit nodes. And if u find good megalomaniacs, your dps goes up significantly.

With megalomaniacs i could get "Veteran Defender", which we dont get normally. Its just such a good stat and gives more ES than "Energy from naught", even before the nerf of this skill. "Veteran Defender" has not been nerfed so far and if I use a high ES shield, it rocks. Plus it gives eleres and some attributes as well, i lacked always on STR and DEX.

For example, this one has "Veteran Defender" and one of the strongest dps-passives: "Storm Drinker".
With the "Arcane Pyrotechnics" I have always Arcane Surge buff and dont need it as skillgem anymore.

Details:
Spoiler
Veteran Defender: +15 all Attributes, +15 all Ele Res, +60% increased Defences from shield (means ES for example)
Storm Drinker: Damage penetrates 8% Lightning Res
Arcane Pyrotechnis: Get Arcane Surge when mine is triggered (which is always), 20% increased Mine-Damage

Another example is this one with "Energy from Naught", which is good, but not as good as "Veteran Defender" when u have a good ES shield.
"Snowstorm" is also one of the strongest dps-buffs.
And "Overshock" boosts dps nice as well, not as good as "Snowstorm" or "Storm Drinker", but nicely.

Details:
Spoiler
Energy from Naught: +70 Flat ES, +15% Increased ES recharge rate
Snowstorm: Gain 8% of Lightning Damage as extra Cold Damage (against chilled enemies, but our skitterbots chill all enemies anyways)
Overshock: +30% more Lightning Damage, +40% increased Effect of Lightning Ailments

Beside

Veteran Defender
Storm Drinker
Snowstorm
Overshock
Arcane Pyrotechnics
Energy from Naught

these are other good megalomaniac-skills:

Surprise Sabotage, gives Critmulti and Pen
Careful Handling (if u are life based), gives life, mana and damage
One with the Shield (if u like more block), gives also 60% more Def from Shield
Supercharge (makes Lightning Crits Lucky)
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Last edited by Infarkt on Jan 20, 2022, 2:58:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info