[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hi g00fy_goober

how much ES you have?
how many lightning penetration on ball lightning?
and tell me plz your toolips dps

thx

All of this can be found in the POB
my pob bug.....
i loved your spectral throw guide from back in the day (not sure if that builds still alive today) but i thought given that vaal spectral throws now a skill of its own... what better guy to prompt into making a build for the new skill!

no pressure or being pushy here id definitely run the build should you decide to make a POB or Thread though! :)
"
Cchris07 wrote:
i loved your spectral throw guide from back in the day (not sure if that builds still alive today) but i thought given that vaal spectral throws now a skill of its own... what better guy to prompt into making a build for the new skill!

no pressure or being pushy here id definitely run the build should you decide to make a POB or Thread though! :)

The guide is still alive and doing great. I revamped it a few seasons ago and it is stronger than ever and still just as enjoyable. ST is just such a feel good skill IMO.

Ironically new skills is something I am usually not really interested in until months into league and ppl have fully tested/checked them and found all the neat interactions and make sure it's not complete garbage etc etc.

However there are at least 3-4 skills that were showcased that look really interesting to me and can't wait to see some stuff on them. That being said I would never make a guide ahead of time guessing and theorycrafting on it. I would fully test things out on my own and fully flesh it out before I ever released a guide on it sorry.

That being said for this build:

Updated & Ready for 3.15 pending any changes that come out in patchnotes. Obviously expecting support gems to take a hit dps wise and w/e changes happen to flasks. Should still be super viable and a great leaguestarter.
Was looking for a build after the patch notes and realized that BL and mines were not really affected that much. (not even talking about sabo immunities not mentioned in pn lol) and this build looks really solid as a league starter and maybe even a build for end game content. What's your opinion on 3.15 changes?
"
Was looking for a build after the patch notes and realized that BL and mines were not really affected that much. (not even talking about sabo immunities not mentioned in pn lol) and this build looks really solid as a league starter and maybe even a build for end game content. What's your opinion on 3.15 changes?

Just take a look at the support gems that were updated.

In my opinion, this is a super solid league start. Start as HP and rotate to ES later as the game progresses.

EDIT: Flasks will also affect this build (as any other build) but it might hurt a bit. Anyway, I believe we are ok. This will be my league starter also <3
Last edited by Mobzero on Jul 21, 2021, 7:09:22 AM
"
ArteAlen wrote:

Probably an even better choice. Arc miners and BL miners were already such a great leaguestart option. Of course the damage will be nerfed because flasks will effect it, and support gems changed and such but these things are essentially GLOABL to all builds. Every single build will be lower which is the point of them changing things like flasks + support gems so it hits every build.

That being said this build will still be a great choice and was probably effected a bit less than many others.
Do you see any chance to go for max-block with this build (CI variant, don't need to be LL)?
"
diamin15 wrote:
Do you see any chance to go for max-block with this build (CI variant, don't need to be LL)?

No. And you are not melee or glad. Going max block while sounding great would be a epicly terrible idea. There would also not be much of a point tbh. You can't really scale block well with tree for what we have, don't have it on any gear besides shield, way to far for glancing blows, wouldn't have any spellblock, and rumi's was nerfed along with the rest.

Would honestly take a huge investment for little payout. Being a ranged mine thrower, honestly your good trust me. Wasn't anywhere near properly geared in ultimatum and end game bosses and shit were a cinch still.
Any thoughts on whether to change the flask setup or keep it as is despite the nerfs? Looking at the flask list its pretty much all the ones that took major hits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info