[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

"
teddie3124 wrote:
Also how did u sustained ur mana?
I constantly have the need to pop my mana flasks

Covered in the guide
Hi there!
Great guide only wanted to ask one thing.
Is wave of conviction enough to kepp up the ignite at all times(for ascendency and CU)?
I loaded your current PoB and no other skills seem to have fire dmg except flame dash. Also it seems with all the reduced reservaton from the tree i seems u dont need the enlighte in your Blood magic setup. So could your cwdt setup be placed into the boots and linked with combustion fur forther ignite chance? It could be that im missing something but i found nothing about it in your guide.
Love the game.
"
Hi there!
Great guide only wanted to ask one thing.
Is wave of conviction enough to kepp up the ignite at all times(for ascendency and CU)?
I loaded your current PoB and no other skills seem to have fire dmg except flame dash. Also it seems with all the reduced reservaton from the tree i seems u dont need the enlighte in your Blood magic setup. So could your cwdt setup be placed into the boots and linked with combustion fur forther ignite chance? It could be that im missing something but i found nothing about it in your guide.

You get ignite from jewel in belt.
"

Ok so in PoB it shows u have a rare crystal belt. I should switch that to a stygian with good res and es? Also what stats should i prioritize in the abyssal jewel?
Love the game.
"
"

Ok so in PoB it shows u have a rare crystal belt. I should switch that to a stygian with good res and es? Also what stats should i prioritize in the abyssal jewel?

Sorry im getting my guides mixed up. All you need is to have some kind of fire damage on your spells and when you crit you will ignite. Rare abyss jewel makes this pretty easy and you can put in in normal passive tree (don't give up crystal belt).

That being said if you don't get any kind of fire damage, it is not the end of the world.
Thank you very much plan on this build for being my 2nd char next league after i farmed up with my starter. Once again thanks for teh amazing guide and keep the good work up!
Love the game.
My Plan for this league is to start with the Build from Path of Matth as league starter and will switch over to this build when I have the currency for the ES gear.

Comparing this 2 builds, what is better? The staff or wearing wand and shield?
"
Thank you very much plan on this build for being my 2nd char next league after i farmed up with my starter. Once again thanks for teh amazing guide and keep the good work up!

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoy the build.

"
Schnuedde wrote:
My Plan for this league is to start with the Build from Path of Matth as league starter and will switch over to this build when I have the currency for the ES gear.

I have no idea what path of Matth is. Staffs are horrible.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

I have no idea what path of Matth is. Staffs are horrible.

Content creator that ended up pointing to your build in the description of his video.

https://youtu.be/SvAMp1r8JCY
"
Schnuedde wrote:

Tremor is just a cheap option, this build is better when you can afford the gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info