3.9.2c Patch Notes

Best patch this expansion! It was vitally missing.
I'm very happy that you as developers see the same problems as players and are fixing them.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
Last edited by xcomputerseu on Jan 22, 2020, 7:22:21 PM
"
Because each new league is basically a Beta test for new mechanics before they go core.

Thats a bit optimistic. Its more an alpha thats after a few, or many patches slowly progresses to a beta.

With 3.9.2C i'd say we're finally into beta now BIOS. But yeah, sadly to late; and the awakener exploit killed all future grinding forever.
Great news !!
Again no infor.ation about the bricked co q spawns. Are you even aware of the fact that some people need tp gri d 80 hours or more to just get 1 sirus fight? Yet ypu refuse to talk to the community about this issue?

I guess the whole covention thing was just a bit of fairydust on the communities eyes while ypu dry your tears from laughter with pur miney. In reality you dont care at all. Else I cant explaine why you behave like that!
That's an amazing list of changes- very nice. Also- welcome back, Bex! Snuggle Eden for us (and the ducklings...maybe feed them all some rice)
No changes to Conquerors taunt system, nor Sirus fight...

GG GGGCent.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Still no fix to a Sirus fight bug, where he clips you into the wall with his corridor attack if it catches you on the move at the moment of cast at realativly high movement speed? ok
Still just leaving the shitty Sirus fight as is? I'm done playing the game until I fight Sirus more than the shitty environment.
please fix the trading system , make it in game only , because there is a lot of exploits going on with macros for live search and tools to abuse the trading , people who are in the know make ridiculous amounts of currency by using third party tools to trade .
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info