3.9.2c Patch Notes

Very awesome QoL patch. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Recommend you update the forums to include a "like" button or upvote/downvote so people can give quick feedback more easily.
GG, GGG.
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
Here we go, forth week of the league. You still don't think that 3-month release cycle is way too fast for your abilities, GGG? Seriously, all this should not have been a thing people had to see at all.

Actually, it's been just shy of SIX weeks. (Metamorph Launched Dec-13)

In other words, it took until the league was about half over for us to get this list of much-needed QoL/functionality that would've been glaringly obvious had the content been play-tested properly before release.

And yeah, the 3-month cycle with content this ambitious is going to be the death of GGG/PoE. GGG leadership is demanding too much, of too few people with too little experience and given too little time.

The programmers and artists working on the game are doing their best, but the decisions coming from the helm are not helping them out at all.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Clicked "go to character select screen", game crashed.
Happened three times (pretty much every time I did it)
Was playing with my bro, same thing happened to him every time he clicked to go back to character select screen...

Sarcasm part- awesome bug fixing dudes!

Non sarcasm part-
well, good job on the map QoL, very appreciated. Great addition.

So yeah, as long as I can log in again after each crash I'm good, lol, but please fix.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Jan 23, 2020, 6:44:44 PM
Thanks, much needed QoL for the new Atlas! I love it :)
Please, after patch the mouse don't work for movement, only menus and to walk to stash,npcs, please fix it, solved
Last edited by leonardorubin on Jan 24, 2020, 9:44:54 PM
Thank you for this, now I can ditch this notebook with all the maps zones I've been using.

Great improvements.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Good Stuff, thanks GGG.
I can't place or take items from the guild stash anymore and the ame crashed to desktop twice already since the patch.
"
Fixed a bug where Conqueror's Exalted Orbs didn't respect the "Cannot roll Caster Modifiers" and "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers" modifiers.

THIS ISNT FIXED YET (sorry for the caps but i am so frustrated now)

This is just now after patch
Last edited by kaboommst on Jan 24, 2020, 12:05:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info