3.9.2c Patch Notes

"
Aspect of the Spider fix when?!

What's wrong with Aspect of the Spider, or are you just talking about the performance impact?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
BINARYGOD wrote:

Also - Drox or Dox or whatever his name his (I think I block it from memory) is not hard, just a pain in the butt. Maybe it's AI bugs - but he can spam his "you cannot hurt me" banners over and over again, and other times seems to forget he even has the ability (rarely though, compared to spamming). Of course, covering nearly the whole play area in banners was not really the best idea, was it? One less per lane (four total), and giving him a cool down would not remove challenge, but would make him less of a boring pain in the butt.

you have to lure drox into one of the side ways where he is affected by one banner only at a time if he's pushed to the end of it.

anyway, bug happens. nice they fixed so many issues. and i'm also voting for prolonging the league. despite it being frustrating in general especially when mapping, the slower progress is worth it if i got more time to play casually.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice !!!
Can we also fix a bug where it's tedious & boring to play the endgame?
I will ask another time:
What about dedicatet slots for new currency in currency tab?

And:
When master related areas will be opened by atlas machine not master around him?
"
Niiyos wrote:

I bet it's mostly boring because you know that the conquerors and the loot pinata at the end will drop some useless crap, so it really doesn't feel worth grinding all those maps just to get a 1c crown and some shit influence items.
Well, u still got delve, betrayal, breaches, temple, and meta drops some good shit, so just keep mapping i guess.
After 8 kills and 1250 maps i finally got 2.5 ex worth of loot from that stinker...
"
Niiyos wrote:

The endgame has been like this for years. Do maps and loot. It's all it needs to be. There are games out there that have conent and gear locked behind time walls. Months, even years to truly reach endgame. Bosses that are only available once per month and have an abnormal low drop rate. PoE is sitting very nicely where it is now.
Thx :-)
Mark of the Shaper and mark of the elder grant both bonuses ,
That's a joyful day for Crown of eyes Wanders ;D

LIKE ME!
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
Nice
Also I would really like to see some performance improvement for Sirus fight
(On my laptop while mapping I have 50fps and can play with that, but in Eye of the Storm it drops to 15 even if I do nothing)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info