3.9.2c Patch Notes

I remember hearing about a bug with Betrayal that if you get rid of a member or was it jailing one it would cause the game to crash. Has that been fixed yet?
nice
Much needed QoL and bug fixes. Thanks!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Vod666 wrote:
"
akpolletde01 wrote:
"
Clannard wrote:
Sadly 7 weeks to late, the season is already over.

These are basic patch notes and fixes that should have been implemented on seasons release, instead of the bug ridden alpha we got. The game ruining exploits each season have really killed off any desire for new players to bother with this game anymore.

But we're getting tired of pointing out the poor state of season releases over and over and over.................

started poe at the last week of blight. started metamorph 2weeks after release. imo, they should release a bug free league. after all, leagues are time limited. i mean what's the point if fixes are applied later. the league is already half time and yet bugs are still being fixed.

yeah this !! Since betrayal (that started before, but was more obvious for me) we almost have 6 to 8 weeks of beta testing. And by that time most people have already stoped the league. So at start you have to deal with some little fix through some little fix. And when "everything" seems to works as intended, you have to deal with the void of players, and the underflowing trading market.

we've heard that tune a bit too much...

Some mild version of Auction house would fix this issue in a heartbeat. Old items that people put on the market would be purchasable even when the players are long gone and stopped playing, bored of the league or else. But if they put the items into their hideout's Storekeeper stash with a fixed price tag? You can still buy it. Problem SOLVED!
no fixes to the hamster wheel endgame RNG hahahahaha

you dev's are going to push this too far but you will see most of your players in the end will not tolerate this.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
bunch of garbage BS

If you don't know that a single socket Frost Bomb disables 75% of the nearby enemies' regeneration, you probably shouldn't speak out on the big boys end-game balance.
Changes to horrible atlas design when?

Will the final boss on Core map going permanently immune ever get fixed? It's super frustrating when this happens.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
"
Fixed a bug where Conqueror's Exalted Orbs didn't respect the "Cannot roll Caster Modifiers" and "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers" modifiers.
Fixed a bug where various modifiers found on the Precursor's Emblem unique ring were not affected by Quality applied by Catalysts.
Fixed a bug where various Chaos Resistance modifiers were not being increased by Quality applied by Prismatic Catalysts.

i always wonder how much spaghetti there must be for such bugs to occur. you'd think that all mods with certain flags would be affected by these crafting items, but i guess there were more copypasta if statements missing.

sure, i've had my fair share of improperly set array boundaries and logic errors in code i write, but whatever happens all the time like in examples above, looks like "suboptimal" software engineering and that makes me not optimistic at all for future leagues :/

i appreciate the fixes and they are pretty much all useful and important ones, but the reason that made me quit all leagues since delve early (except blight) is the number of bugs. what a pity.
You guys legit think the spawn rate for elder slayers is fine you really do think that lol

Makes me question my wallet.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info