3.9.2c Patch Notes

"
akpolletde01 wrote:
"
Clannard wrote:
Sadly 7 weeks to late, the season is already over.

These are basic patch notes and fixes that should have been implemented on seasons release, instead of the bug ridden alpha we got. The game ruining exploits each season have really killed off any desire for new players to bother with this game anymore.

But we're getting tired of pointing out the poor state of season releases over and over and over.................

started poe at the last week of blight. started metamorph 2weeks after release. imo, they should release a bug free league. after all, leagues are time limited. i mean what's the point if fixes are applied later. the league is already half time and yet bugs are still being fixed.

Welcome to the game. People will claim that leagues are just a "beta test" for it being rolled into the core game which honestly at this point is bullshit.

The reality is that GGG can't possibly think of not getting that new supporter pack money every 13 weeks so release whatever state they've got it to there and then. They also have shitty QA or don't listen to their QA at all.

This is the normal routine but the whales by the supporter packs and MTX the second that they are available so nothing is going to ever change. GGG likes the money too much to actually get caught up and put out content that doesn't need to be fixed 7-8 weeks, or even 2-3 leagues in.
A little late but at least we got some QoL in the end...
LARGE BUENO
when upgrade for sextants at vendor ??
Please allow the completion of the awakened map bonus using an equal to or greater than number of required watch stones.
Thanks for the patch, some of the repeated reports finally addressed.

Too late for me though, already done with the league since I already completed my 36 challenge league goal.

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
Xeonight wrote:
OMG, you guys give so much QoL!!! ALWAYS THANK YOU!!

No they don't. Only if they are pressed by the community they do.

And the QoL features in this patch are a joke. It's basically just bringing back what they already had in place but didn't prepare well for 3.9 !

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jan 22, 2020, 9:45:55 PM
COOL TO SEE AND WELCOME BACK BEX!!!
"
"
akpolletde01 wrote:
"
Clannard wrote:
Sadly 7 weeks to late, the season is already over.

These are basic patch notes and fixes that should have been implemented on seasons release, instead of the bug ridden alpha we got. The game ruining exploits each season have really killed off any desire for new players to bother with this game anymore.

But we're getting tired of pointing out the poor state of season releases over and over and over.................

started poe at the last week of blight. started metamorph 2weeks after release. imo, they should release a bug free league. after all, leagues are time limited. i mean what's the point if fixes are applied later. the league is already half time and yet bugs are still being fixed.

Welcome to the game. People will claim that leagues are just a "beta test" for it being rolled into the core game which honestly at this point is bullshit.

The reality is that GGG can't possibly think of not getting that new supporter pack money every 13 weeks so release whatever state they've got it to there and then. They also have shitty QA or don't listen to their QA at all.

This is the normal routine but the whales by the supporter packs and MTX the second that they are available so nothing is going to ever change. GGG likes the money too much to actually get caught up and put out content that doesn't need to be fixed 7-8 weeks, or even 2-3 leagues in.

and ggg tend to fix league and game patches on end of leagues xD every time lol
fk archnemesis.
Great to see you back Bex! I hope that all's well and life's treating you well. :)
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info