3.9.2c Patch Notes

"
Ramaset wrote:
Also- welcome back, Bex! Snuggle Eden for us (and the ducklings...maybe feed them all some rice)

Who's Eden? :O

And TY for patch, GGG! :)
Awesome guys, keep up the good work!!
"
akpolletde01 wrote:
"
Clannard wrote:
Sadly 7 weeks to late, the season is already over.

These are basic patch notes and fixes that should have been implemented on seasons release, instead of the bug ridden alpha we got. The game ruining exploits each season have really killed off any desire for new players to bother with this game anymore.

But we're getting tired of pointing out the poor state of season releases over and over and over.................

started poe at the last week of blight. started metamorph 2weeks after release. imo, they should release a bug free league. after all, leagues are time limited. i mean what's the point if fixes are applied later. the league is already half time and yet bugs are still being fixed.

yeah this !! Since betrayal (that started before, but was more obvious for me) we almost have 6 to 8 weeks of beta testing. And by that time most people have already stoped the league. So at start you have to deal with some little fix through some little fix. And when "everything" seems to works as intended, you have to deal with the void of players, and the underflowing trading market.

we've heard that tune a bit too much...
So the rates at which conquerors spawn have been fixed? Metamorph icons to show actual loot? Random crashes due to HH buffs? Sirus bugs fixed so can actually kill him after all the effort to get to him?
Once again, middle of the league, and the beta-test is finally coming to an end.

Way to release raw content and to use the community as free beta-testers. Way to milk that cow, poe. Way to go!

Can't wait for the next half-arsed league, full of bugs!
Merci UI Quality
Amazing changes.
Amazed
Now these are some solid patch notes. I wonder how much influenced stuff we can expect from Sirus now?
Better late than never and this list of fixes is very nice on the QoL side, maybe not all that needs to be fixed yet, but at least it's a good chunk of fixes to some really distressing issues. Good Work!

adding in influence drops to Sirius is a + as well.
Last edited by AShugars on Jan 22, 2020, 7:02:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info