3.9.2c Patch Notes

I wish we had these updates at the first week of the league. Not after 1.5 month - when the league is done for me
Good job GGG. Also could you please add the "Search Blighted maps" function into map tab its really annoying to find these maps when u have 1000 maps and need to manually click on every map category.
"
Maelstromicus wrote:

2. Stop constantly relying on RNG for absolutely everything. It's bloody ridiculous the amount of gated RNG we have now. Sure, some RNG is fine, but almost everything new now is RNG controlled - it's just bloody lazy!

4. Bring back the thing that I originally loved about this game - CHOICE.

Pretty much THIS.

Choice is fully limited by the over Influence of RNG mechanics, so you end up more using google to find some broken God tier budget Build (that for sure will gets nerfed into oblivion) to get something done, or already say Farewell to your Sanity because you'll be dying... ALOT.

Spoiler
And from the almost 1k unique items that exist to this day the vast majority underperforms massively.
"
Maelstromicus wrote:

2. Stop constantly relying on RNG for absolutely everything. It's bloody ridiculous the amount of gated RNG we have now. Sure, some RNG is fine, but almost everything new now is RNG controlled - it's just bloody lazy!

4. Bring back the thing that I originally loved about this game - CHOICE.

Pretty much THIS.

Choice is fully limited by the over Influence of RNG mechanics, so you end up more using google to find some broken God tier budget Build (that for sure will gets nerfed into oblivion) to get something done, or already say Farewell to your Sanity because you'll be dying... ALOT.

Spoiler
And from the almost 1k unique items that exist to this day the vast majority underperforms massively.
Thanks a lot!
"Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding Alt displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status."

If this is what i think is it , same as i figurate it quite some time ago then thank you , you are awesome as always and this is best QoL
Well done, looking forward to this :)
Extremely late fixes for obvious problems which you can detect playing less than one hour.
Last edited by Sobacal on Jan 23, 2020, 3:35:53 AM
nice
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
It's yet again, too little too late for YET ANOTHER LEAGUE.
I was super hyped and full of renewed optimism after all I watched from ExileCon. I thought there was a vision. Sadly, all I feel now is once again duped and misled. It seems as though it was all glossy smoke & mirrors and nothing more than a gigiantic PR stunt. I do not expect I am the only one either. I don't like the "path" the game has been taking the last few leagues, it seems to go against everything I thought it originally stood for.

This, +1

If you want to cash in on the hype, shit needs to work from day one, or at the very least the first WEEK or two.

I'm pretty much fed up with all the layers of RNG that exists in "end-game" now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info