3.9.2c Patch Notes

Portals to Maps which contain a Conqueror encounter now use Zana's portal effect.

Please add those portal skins on the core supporter packs!
1) No fix on the missing Map Drops in Delve, Incursion Temple, Unique Maps, Zana Mission and so on? Really?

2) All the QoL on the new Map System is good but way too late. And it shows that this shitty Atlas will stay the next leagues I guess. So, sadly, I am out of leagues. Don't want to spent some more wasted time on this Atlas ...

3) All the new "hidden" improvements to Monsters are finally bringing this game to a point, where it is always frustrating if played longer than 2 or 3 hours a day. Why? The DpH rise way to high (DpH: Death per Hour)

I miss the PoE from 2018. :(
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Jan 23, 2020, 4:07:58 AM
By my opinions things like "Added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror." had to be here with 3.9.0.
Anyway indicator finally arrived so tnx!

"Clicking anywhere on a Citadel with a non-Unique Watchstone on your cursor now sockets that Watchstone into the appropriate socket if one is available."
Can we have Ctrl+Click interaction? Now it is possible to unsocket watchstones into watchstones vault this way. Implement reverse behavior guys.
just droped awakened gem from guardian and nothing again from Sirus itself .. xd
The problem with releasing your largest expansion of the year in December is that your staff is on vacation after the first 2 weeks. All of these changes regarding maps and map tabs was obvious to most of us after killing our first conquerors.

Once you get this conqueror system fully working it should be a lot better then the old shaper/elder influence pingpong (God I hated that).

The last 3 leagues have had very dissapointing league mechanics though, way to simple. All the hate towards the first month of Synthesis seems to have scared you guys, the last 2/3 of Synthesis league is still the best content this game has had. (Legion would have been fine if Headhunter wasn't necessary to run 5ways profitable)

While Metamorph was a cool idea, with the amount of graphics on the screen many attacks are difficult to see, plus even with 6k+ ES and damage mitigation there is still many random one-shots, not even Uber Elder has that type of damage in the "auto-attacks" or Sirus for that matter even if Sirus was reduced to a joke with the storm patch.

I also really hope this fixes the problem with conqueror spawning, it has been dreadful sofar. Take End Game Grind as an example, last league you had 40 Uber Elders to kill, which is difficult enough for most players. The difference was at most you had to run 12-14 maps to spawn it again. Now you set 75 Awakener kills when even if the 33% chance was working we still have to run 9 maps per conqeuror on average. This means we have 12-14 maps vs 36 on average, even though sofar it has not been uncommon to have a single proc taking 15+ maps which of course makes it much worse then 36 maps.

I still like the game a lot but rather take an extra week to release then to release with obvious flaws specially when you launch in December.
Still no fix for Horizon Orbs?!?! Atleast EA ignite fixed :(
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Holding Alt displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.

How about also showing whether the boss's soul is available for capturing.
"Added some additional modifiers to the pool of modifiers that Awakened Sextants can apply."

Can't wait to rip to "all mobs have vaal DD" or something!
//go next
Wow Good impovements to map and incluences!! Awsome you listen to the community
And make bosses to drop something better, now useless to kill. Conquerors drops are miserable of all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info