3.9.2c Patch Notes

ty ggg
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
What about Blighted maps?
Lots of good stuff. Thanks.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
1) No fix on the missing Map Drops in Delve, Incursion Temple, Unique Maps, Zana Mission and so on? Really?

2) All the QoL on the new Map System is good but way too late. And it shows that this shitty Atlas will stay the next leagues I guess. So, sadly, I am out of leagues. Don't want to spent some more wasted time on this Atlas ...

3) All the new "hidden" improvements to Monsters are finally bringing this game to a point, where it is always frustrating if played longer than 2 or 3 hours a day. Why? The DpH rise way to high (DpH: Death per Hour)

I miss the PoE from 2018. :(

You can quit playing altogether, then! ;D
The new "shitty atlas" came to stay and is present in standard too.
"
The Mark of the Shaper and Mark of the Elder unique rings now grant both bonuses if your other ring is Shaper and Elder influenced.

Power creep at its best.
Back to chancing my Dual influenced Essence Worm.

Spoiler
And getting Malachais artifice again and again..
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Jan 23, 2020, 5:26:10 AM
"
Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding Alt displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.
Added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror.
Added visual indicators at the centre of the Atlas which display which Conquerors have been

Amen! Read my thoughts
Thanks for the continuous effort in improving the game and welcome back Bex! I have to say the tears of the crybabies taste delicious.
Last edited by Malkybutt on Jan 23, 2020, 8:05:59 AM
PogU
Great news. Unfortunately, the changes are coming one and a half month late.

How about releasing one less expansion a year and deliver instead a ready, finished and polished product?
Great to see you are working to improve this clunky atlas.
I am looking forward to play this month left of the league.
Especially with your regular patches.
Welcome back Bex!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info