How much exalts the top player sell for real money on daily base ?

"
Antigegner wrote:
Check Ebay. You can see how many exalts they offer and how many items of that specific offer they have already sold. My guess is that some make around 15 thousand dollar a month but that can of course vary a lot.

There are also many other professionally organized websites where you can buy currency. They are easy to google.

Of course me and many other players told GGG right away about those pages, years ago, but GGG doesn't care.

^^

Yeap. Holy knights that say this dosent happen are delusional or users of said sites. Its literally 2 mins of google and u will see the huge black market that move a lot of money each league. Again the fault of this is not ggg nor internet even less the said sites. The culprit are the PEOPLE that buy this shit and make excuses of "no time to play" or "I work 40h a week and need to keep up" "my money I spend how I want" blablabla that i already listened.

Sad and once again reality = online, same problems, same people diferent enviroment.

poe at least is not that infested like some mmorpg out there, we can still have fun on our pve game. Some people seems to need exalted drops to buy his food irl so lets pretend nothing happens (ggg thought)
Anyone ever wonder how rmt sites can offer mirror services?
What's wrong with RMT? If people are willing to spend their $$ on few lines of code, it's just their problem. Prohibition never worked and never will.

Throwing generalized accusations like OP done is far worse imo.
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
why is it always the nobodies with the most broken english I've ever read making odd threads like these

His English seemed pretty good to me, of course, English is not my mother tongue. It's the same case of more than half of the PoE players. Get out of your cave and you will learn that English is not the most spoken language in the world.

well said!
GGG might make more money from RLM.. just saying.
"
Jerle wrote:
never heard of OP. We now have a contender for the most delusional guy in POE, giving that koperoge guy a run for his money.

At least the other guy actually puts effort into writing his shitposts.

OP isn't even fun to read :(
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"
Jerle wrote:
never heard of OP. We now have a contender for the most delusional guy in POE, giving that koperoge guy a run for his money.

Oh you mean the self-proclaimed greatest racer in the history of POE? That guy?
I agree.
I don't know what I love more, the troll thread itself or the guys trying to dispute the OP.
"
IHellBoundI wrote:

Yeap. Holy knights that say this dosent happen are delusional or users of said sites. Its literally 2 mins of google and u will see the huge black market that move a lot of money each league. Again the fault of this is not ggg nor internet even less the said sites. The culprit are the PEOPLE that buy this shit and make excuses of "no time to play" or "I work 40h a week and need to keep up" "my money I spend how I want" blablabla that i already listened.

Sad and once again reality = online, same problems, same people diferent enviroment.

poe at least is not that infested like some mmorpg out there, we can still have fun on our pve game. Some people seems to need exalted drops to buy his food irl so lets pretend nothing happens (ggg thought)

Those "holy knights" have at least 2 brain cells (unlike some other people) and know those who sell currency on ebay and other sites ARE NOT "top players".
If you want to be a top player you dont have time for shit like that.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
IHellBoundI wrote:

Those "holy knights" have at least 2 brain cells (unlike some other people) and know those who sell currency on ebay and other sites ARE NOT "top players".
If you want to be a top player you dont have time for shit like that.

Well first I never said that holy knights are dumb or have less than 2 brain cells. They can be smart and dedicate both of theirs cells to the beloved company that they have a platonic relationship. And I didnt said that top players do this, I said that this exist and I know personally people that do this since the beggining each league or even std with mirror items... Pro players play mostly on ssfhc and earn a lot more money from donations so they dont care or have time like u said.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info