How much exalts the top player sell for real money on daily base ?

"
Get out of your cave and you will learn that English is not the most spoken language in the world.

wtf does that have to do with all the odd threads having broken english? you're also wrong if you think any of the english is good

"
How much exalts the top player sell for real money on daily base

Since I am spending most of my time now investigating the reason behind my ban threatening - I have fallen upon the following question:

- Since the a lot of the "top players" is making their money mainly from selling in-game items for real money, I wonder what is the volume of their daily base sell.
(disregarding threat they are breaking all possible TOS here - they are never banned, actually even supported, and widely show-off, but the banned is the buyers ).

Please if you have this info - share it. ( +/- 50% is acceptable precision ).

I should just bold the whole thing but I focused on the hilariously broken parts. Don't get ahead of yourself either, I don't care if someone has bad English, it's just amusing to me the threads of people accusing conspirator things about GGG or the game always have bad english
Last edited by Imaginaerum on Jan 18, 2020, 2:44:25 PM
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
Blah blah blah...

I insist. Why should you expect a person who does not speak English to write in English perfectly? Surely there are many more players who don't speak English.
To hope that all who dare to write in English, in a world in which English has entered into force as a universal language, is as wrong as to expect that I, who don't speak English naturally, write correctly everything you read now...

The world does not speak English naturally, only a small fraction of it. It is completely normal that the rest of the world does not write good English according to your standards.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
ROFL,why no post about bugs and they fix,ehh
Last edited by Valar1986 on Jan 18, 2020, 3:53:21 PM
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Implying there are even two million mirrors in the game, period...
Good old saturday troll bait threads. 3 pages, not bad not bad.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Since I am spending most of my time now investigating the reason behind my ban threatening - I have fallen upon the following question:

- Since the a lot of the "top players" is making their money mainly from selling in-game items for real money, I wonder what is the volume of their daily base sell.
(disregarding threat they are breaking all possible TOS here - they are never banned, actually even supported, and widely show-off, but the banned is the buyers ).

Please if you have this info - share it. ( +/- 50% is acceptable precision ).

I am just sad you have not already been banned so hoping this "bug" will be fixed fast.

Anyone doing RMT will be banned.
Please provide proof for your statements.

Let's put aside the silliness of the op for a second. Your comment is inaccurate. I have a rl friend who has resorted to RMT in every season for the last few years, and he's still here. People do and have always RMT'd, and that's a fact. Do I think that all of the "top players" are RMT machines like the op is accusing? Absolutely not.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
Last edited by nGio on Jan 18, 2020, 5:32:52 PM
The mirror service "crafters" who don't stream for income all sell their currency. That's why they advertise their crafts on Reddit.
Yeah all those HC SSF players rmt.........

L O L
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info